Status
Not open for further replies.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
And for her next scheme...
FB_IMG_1698531394270.jpg

deleted 09

Oct 28, 2023
That could be the latest Red Cross/UNICEF appeal…

For the price of one red bull a week, you have the ability to donate to the heart warming cause of helping this beggy, starving yet getting fatter by the day, junkie have a perfect Christmas with her kids criminal, junkie boyfriend friend.
Luckily for free you can be a horrible pathetic waste of fresh air , you pack of pricks think it's okay too spend all of your time creating a thread or coming too say things about people who struggle with mental health and addiction whilst neglecting your own children .why don't you use the time you've clearly got spare with your kids or is it okay because you work so you sit drinking wine getting pissed on a night or think that just cooking a meal and putting your kids too bed is looking after them fing jokes the lot of yas

Apr 16, 2023
Luckily for free you can be a horrible pathetic waste of fresh air , you pack of pricks think it's okay too spend all of your time creating a thread or coming too say things about people who struggle with mental health and addiction whilst neglecting your own children .why don't you use the time you've clearly got spare with your kids or is it okay because you work so you sit drinking wine getting pissed on a night or think that just cooking a meal and putting your kids too bed is looking after them fing jokes the lot of yas
My non existent kids don’t need looking after (unlike Lou’s 3 kids who luckily have other people to care for them) so I’ve got plenty of free time thanks ✌️✌️✌️

Also, next time you want to come here ranting, please use punctuation so I don’t nearly die trying to read it all in one breath, you thick t 😂

Jun 9, 2023
I don’t have no kids nor drink so calm the do down there Before you hurt yourself 🤣 don’t start Judging people if you just assume and don’t have facts .. we all have facts and speak them because it’s what we actually see with our own eyes .. I think you need to go and revel in the Ecstasy of the lord or take a pregab ✝️🤷🏼‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet here you are fk off you moron

May 12, 2023
Hi ste, at least we see our kids.
Kind regards
Department of Work and Pensions

May 12, 2023
Ok in the interests of fairness,
Hi Lou, at least we see our kids
Kind regards,
Department of Work and Pensions

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Shut the do up.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
To be fair cooking our kids a meal and putting them to bed is more than lou and ste do i would choose them over drugs and a violent criminal everytime. I will sleep well tonight 🥰

Jun 9, 2023
It does make me laugh that she says she’s clean and especially clean off class A drugs but she openly smokes cannabis WHICH IS STILL A DRUG LOU and a fing strong batch by the looks of it with your doped out self, wouldn’t surprise me if she be sprinkling something else with that green stuff 🫠😵‍💫
So yeah Lou you’re not clean, you’re dirtier than a s covered shoe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.