Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2023
Bit of a strange one maybe, but I was thinking this morning. If you could ask Lou and/or Ste just one question, and they HAD to answer honestly - what would you ask them?

I’m still not 100% sure what I’d ask, probably something to do with when Alfie was born and why he was actually taken away, was she doing drugs in hospital etc.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Bit of a strange one maybe, but I was thinking this morning. If you could ask Lou and/or Ste just one question, and they HAD to answer honestly - what would you ask them?

I’m still not 100% sure what I’d ask, probably something to do with when Alfie was born and why he was actually taken away, was she doing drugs in hospital etc.
I mean I heard she was taking crack in the toilet but who knows if it’s true or not.

deleted 09

Oct 28, 2023
Ste is proof that beating kids doesn't make them behave, I hope he's never left alone with a child
Who the do do you think you are talking about my grandad you cheeky t ill put you into a grave you absolute rat don't talk about my dead grandad like he didn't do well with me HD did better than anyone else would of done with my behaviour problems and what I'd seen you know nothing about it you fing silly b ill put you and your boyfriend in the same ditch come n say that too my face n see if you walk away fing dog

deleted 09

Oct 28, 2023
i Honestly believe that ste is the exact same person as his grandad. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Who the do do you think you are you know nothing about my life what I had too watch and live with from an early age mu grandad and nana saved me I'd of been alot worse if you have a problem come say this too my face and ill peek your fing eyes out of your head you fing silly little dog fing go concentrate on your own kids for a change pathetic little dog

Apr 17, 2023
Who the do do you think you are you know nothing about my life what I had too watch and live with from an early age mu grandad and nana saved me I'd of been alot worse if you have a problem come say this too my face and ill peek your fing eyes out of your head you fing silly little dog fing go concentrate on your own kids for a change pathetic little dog
The difference “STE” is that my kids are all in MY house with their PARENTS and you son is …….. calling another couple MUM and DAD

by all means come round and have chat!!! Put your PayPal up for travel costs and I’ll C.U.N.T

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ste.
The reason you are so fed up, the fact you're a violent crack fiend, is because your grandad fed up. If he raised you properly, you wouldn't be the state you are. You would be a productive member of society, not have to carry a little knife to feel safe, not have to rob to keep the wolves from the door, not have a "prison mode" to go back to.

But he fed up. And you are the fed up result. The only reason you've not starved on the street is because of the generosity of others and the government, which you and your trampy girlfriend have abused for years. Do you think he'd be proud of what you've become?

I'm not worried about you finding me, because you can't afford the busfare.

The best thing you have ever done with your life is do off out of Alfies, at least that way he might not turn out like you.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Who the do do you think you are talking about my grandad you cheeky t ill put you into a grave you absolute rat don't talk about my dead grandad like he didn't do well with me HD did better than anyone else would of done with my behaviour problems and what I'd seen you know nothing about it you fing silly b ill put you and your boyfriend in the same ditch come n say that too my face n see if you walk away fing dog
Well at least we no this is ste now 🖐

Status
Not open for further replies.