Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted 09

Oct 28, 2023
Ste.
The reason you are so fed up, the fact you're a violent crack fiend, is because your grandad fed up. If he raised you properly, you wouldn't be the state you are. You would be a productive member of society, not have to carry a little knife to feel safe, not have to rob to keep the wolves from the door, not have a "prison mode" to go back to.

But he fed up. And you are the fed up result. The only reason you've not starved on the street is because of the generosity of others, which you and your trampy girlfriend have abused for years. Do you think he'd be proud of what you've become?

I'm not worried about you finding me, because you can't afford the busfare.

The best thing you have ever done with your life is do off out of Alfies, at least that way he might not turn out like you.
Listen you cheeky fing rat you don't know nothing about my grandad you fing joke my grandad was a better man than any of you fing idiots on here ,look at yourselves neglecting your children too come into a chat room you work all day and then don't even want too spend time with you children fing hypocritical pathetic waste of air do off

May 23, 2023
Who the do do you think you are talking about my grandad you cheeky t ill put you into a grave you absolute rat don't talk about my dead grandad like he didn't do well with me HD did better than anyone else would of done with my behaviour problems and what I'd seen you know nothing about it you fing silly b ill put you and your boyfriend in the same ditch come n say that too my face n see if you walk away fing dog
I would sooooo smoke your grandads ashes! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Listen you cheeky fing rat you don't know nothing about my grandad you fing joke my grandad was a better man than any of you fing idiots on here ,look at yourselves neglecting your children too come into a chat room you work all day and then don't even want too spend time with you children fing hypocritical pathetic waste of air do off
One of mine is out riding her pony with her friends, the other is out on the quad bike with his dad, and the littlest one is asleep after a big Sunday dinner. Very neglected.

Apr 16, 2023
Well my kids are at an age were they do their own thing, but tell me again were is yours.....oh yes that's right other ppl are bringing him up, and they will till hes 18 as noway are yous getting him back ,what a great role model you's are for him ,popping pregabs like smarties, begging on internet, jail sentance hanging over you and now want to slice ppl ,im so glad that lil boy is well away from you both ,and everything that you've said gets sent to his parents the REAL ONES

Status
Not open for further replies.