Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
Well I’m blocked I guess hahahaha
it’s alright ste I’ve got a lot of accounts so you’re just going to have to start blocking every single person out your Instagram won’t you 😉🤣🤣🤣
But it’s alright, you’ll be in jail soon where you belong you little junkie criminal you, you’ll be bending over for a vape and become someone’s or many peoples little delicate girlfriend 😘

lilylily

Sep 25, 2023
Who the do do you think you are talking about my grandad you cheeky t ill put you into a grave you absolute rat don't talk about my dead grandad like he didn't do well with me HD did better than anyone else would of done with my behaviour problems and what I'd seen you know nothing about it you fing silly b ill put you and your boyfriend in the same ditch come n say that too my face n see if you walk away fing dog
I've been laughing at this for ten minutes straight, my husband is still laughing now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all of this anger is because you are truly angry with yourself knowing that your grandad would be ashamed at what you have become, simple as that, also, you ranted on about your grandad in your live the other day describing what he did to you, if you don't want other people to have an opinion, don't give us anything to have an opinion about! Feel free to issue more threats, this message was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.