Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Imagine kicking off and losing your s over people mentioning a dead grandad but not giving a single s about people saying stuff about a girlfriend/mother of your child. Know where u stand with him now lou?
I said how can he kick off about one comment about his grandad but never says s when we s Lou off. His response was along the lines of he doesn't care about what we say about Lou but his feelings about his grandad are another level.

I'm sorry but if he actually believes that Alfie was tken through no fault of his own, it blows my mind that he can continue to associate with that crack w who, if rumours are to be believed, was caught doing drugs 2 hours are giving birth to kid 🤯🤯

I truly hope he runs his mouth to the wrong person inside and finds out what a real thug is like.

I hope Lou manages to get a box in Angie's box battles later. The comments will hopefullty annhilate her.

Jun 21, 2023
My favourite bit was when he said it wasn’t his fault Alfie was taken away cos he wasn’t there when it happened…

…. What he didn’t mention was that he wasn’t there cos he was in jail 😂
That's the best bit ever. Looking down his nose at full time working parents who have wine after work because he never went after custody after jail (as if the violent junkie freak would ever be entertained at a chance for any custody of an infant).

He is 😆 he's outdone Lou by a country mile this week with that live today.

lilylily

Sep 25, 2023
Wow Ste, you really loved your grandad so much didn’t you? I rob and beat up the people I love too. The only way to show them you care
I bet he won't reply to this comment 🤣🤣 he's the lowest form of scum and lou is no better, he'll definitely bring trouble to her door if he keeps threatening people 🤣🤣 if he does get a prison sentence, what prison will it be?

Apr 21, 2023
897CCE9C-4B91-41DE-AC2B-7F092D3650DE.png

Aug 29, 2023
She forgot to mention 'her ex' was sat in HER HOUSE during the Insta live...as if she couldn't hear what he was saying. She's only worried about people not gifting or donating to her...although I think most people wouldn't give her anything anyway because of her own actions long before Ste's live today

Apr 12, 2023
Who the do do you think you are talking about my grandad you cheeky t ill put you into a grave you absolute rat don't talk about my dead grandad like he didn't do well with me HD did better than anyone else would of done with my behaviour problems and what I'd seen you know nothing about it you fing silly b ill put you and your boyfriend in the same ditch come n say that too my face n see if you walk away fing dog
Hi Ste 👋 thank for outting yourself you utter scum all😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
She forgot to mention 'her ex' was sat in HER HOUSE during the Insta live...as if she couldn't hear what he was saying. She's only worried about people not gifting or donating to her...although I think most people wouldn't give her anything anyway because of her own actions long before Ste's live today
Ex my arse, he's been there all weekend can't tell me he's sleeping on floor or sofa as that's tiny, he'll be in the same scruffy bed as her ,YOU'S have both blew it, best get looking for a job you lazy scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.