Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
As iffff she started following my Ste account 😂😂😂
IMG_4340.png

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
His nan don't bother with him cos he's a scumbag. He's not allowed to the nans house cos him and lou got thieving grubby hands.
Laughing my head off @fyousillysadcunts you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag you fing melt
Biggest pussay going. I'll eat your grandads ashes just so I can s them out haha 😄 we all know that your grandad was a bumhole basher That rumor been around for donkeys years, he loved a bit of pork sword and you know that too and are worried its going to come out. Worried that people will know he had a penchant for mini skirts. On himself not no lass hahahaha
What did lou once say? He's got more chance of fancying our Ste not me! 😭😭 no one fancys you Augustus gloop.
But yeah ste hilarious that your slagging ppl for being here but you and lou have an account on here yourself
My husband nearly had to call me an ambulance. He didn't know what the do was going on 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 3, 2023
I’m just popping this in here randomly but ste just thanked trolls unmasked, and I can’t see her, and the only person I’ve got blocked or has blocked me is kayleigh I’m fing crying laughing do you fat slut lmaooo
Omg he keeps reading comments out that I can’t see at all and wondered why! This makes a bit of sense now 🤣

May 23, 2023
I’m just popping this in here randomly but ste just thanked trolls unmasked, and I can’t see her, and the only person I’ve got blocked or has blocked me is kayleigh I’m fing crying laughing do you fat slut lmaooo
Thank you! It’s so obvious she’s part of that little gang of twats!

Apr 16, 2023
Is anyone watching Ste’s live? He’s coughing up blood apparently and Lou didn’t believe him, she’s doing a live with that Suffolk girl who seems like another complete t!
Yes and that suffolk lass has offered send her a fiver so can go to docs, Lou now saying she's 1 of the good 1s ,why's that Lou because she sending money you tramp

Apr 12, 2023
Looking at both of them, they could both do with a jet wash, suffolk women minging
Yes she looks filthy, these fers always find each other 🤢

Offering Ste advice, might be a pulled stomach muscle causing the bleeding 💀
I wanted to offer her some advice, maybe put your kids to bed it’s 11pm ffs and 12am by their little body clock, they’ll be wrecked going to school 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can’t these fools do the basic parenting 🤬

I did Crack up when she offered Lou £5 though she’ll be over here commenting soon enough 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Yes she looks filthy, these fers always find each other 🤢

Offering Ste advice, might be a pulled stomach muscle causing the bleeding 💀
I wanted to offer her some advice, maybe put your kids to bed it’s 11pm ffs and 12am by their little body clock, they’ll be wrecked going to school 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can’t these fools do the basic parenting 🤬

I did Crack up when she offered Lou £5 though she’ll be over here commenting soon enough 🤣
The sulfolk scruff was on live with her yesterday and her kids were scrapping in backround, yet continued with the live, she more stay off and clean her scruffy house, and like ste keeps saying spend time with her kids

May 26, 2023
The sulfolk scruff was on live with her yesterday and her kids were scrapping in backround, yet continued with the live, she more stay off and clean her scruffy house, and like ste keeps saying spend time with her kids
Her first time in the box was Friday night. Was blowing smoke up Lou's arse and telling he to take up diamond art. I came off when she was giving us her fing birth stories

Status
Not open for further replies.