Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Unlike you pathetic gob ses thinking your hard as do absolute dicksucker do the lot of yas it's all OK I'm stepping back before I end up on murder charges fing dossers

Jesus fing Christ, are you like mad projecting here?? Calling us “dossers” and “smack rats”?? You’re the one that lives in squalor, begging WORKING people for handouts cause the free money you get from the government isn’t enough for you? You don’t work, just rob your friends / neighbours / little old ladies…yet you call US dossers? Need extra to spunk up the wall in the bookies / at your dealers? Also, my arms / legs are clear of track marks, can you say the same, smack rat??

Apr 17, 2023
Jesus fing Christ, are you like mad projecting here?? Calling us “dossers” and “smack rats”?? You’re the one that lives in squalor, begging WORKING people for handouts cause the free money you get from the government isn’t enough for you? You don’t work, just rob your friends / neighbours / little old ladies…yet you call US dossers? Need extra to spunk up the wall in the bookies / at your dealers? Also, my arms / legs are clear of track marks, can you say the same, smack rat??
Oh but don’t forget his arm is conveniently Covered in a scar from an “XL Bully” dog that he saved Lou from! The same dog that was rehomed and not put down!!!!!

i might get my eldest neglected to write all their bullshit and lies down and make a book of it but I think even she might struggle with making any of it make sense and she’s an Author!!!!

Apr 16, 2023
His reaction or lack of reaction completely reveals that that is infact true!!!!

he kicks off about his grandad being a child abuser(physically!) yet does T say a word about him being gay!!!
That's exactly the way i'm thinking, hit the roof when ppl were saying his granda was a disgrace for braying a kid, yet mention that his granda liked dick nothing said , what a man to be proud of beating kids and gay ,no wonder he hates gays so much

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I'm imagining him doing his best Liam Neeson impression, with his particular set of skills 🤣🤣

There's a movie idea in all this.....

murderer has two days to find all the internet trolls and kill them with his "carpet cutter". Instead he gives up almost immediately, robs a load of chocolate, takes some pills, writes a rap about it and then gets carted off to prison where he belongs

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Unlike you pathetic gob ses thinking your hard as do absolute dicksucker do the lot of yas it's all OK I'm stepping back before I end up on murder charges fing dossers
Settle down flower yes I'm a dicksucker but so is your grandad. Murder charges 🤣🤣 what you gonna do? Drown us in peptac? Suffocate us with a temu bag? You'll have to catch me first ferret face .
How can you insult us when you do lou? Lou with a fanny like a punched lasange and a face like Quasimodo. Lou has a man face maybe you are a secretly gay too and that's why your so angry
Either way you are not going to do s to us petal
And it's probavly not blood your coughing up, it's probably choc choc phlegm
May the image of your grandad In a black mini skirt be ingrained on your brain forever amen

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
@fyousillysadcunts steeeeee can I just ask you say you both hungry and have no food. You said on live last night your gaining weight? Mayo mouth is bigger than ever she must be gaining 5lb a day
It's no wonder you cannot get hard for her it be like humping a whale would it not
So how is she so fking large with no food
And why don't u apply for her to go on my 600lb life to get money for your not drugs which are drugs but not class a drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.