Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
IMG_7437.jpeg

@Lou’s bot supplier well well well someone’s pissed him right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

.. WhY R ThEy DoIn TiS tO mEh ..

Oh Ste, you absolute waste of sperm ..it was for something, maybe you shouldn’t be a angry fing racist and aggressive wanna be hard man, you over stepped the mark and people are angry about it SO GET A GRIP with the woe is me, you wanna act though the whole internet is going to see what you’re like .. maybe someone from the court will see too and you can drop the soap for longer 🧼🕵️‍♂️🤣🤡🚨

Jun 21, 2023
Listen guys, I think we should stop the silly jokes and take these threats seriously. Please can you all watch out for Ste's hand reaching up through your screen to murder you. Sleep with one eye open
He may be able to find those of you who have legitimately prescribed pregabs in the house, because he could probably sniff those out miles away. He'd still need to beg a bus fare though, and a bakery sandwich to see him through.

I doubt he'll be seeing the £££ now that his true colours were well on display for the gifters

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
IMG_7437.jpeg

@Lou’s bot supplier well well well someone’s pissed him right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

.. WhY R ThEy DoIn TiS tO mEh ..

Oh Ste, you absolute waste of sperm ..it was for something, maybe you shouldn’t be a angry fing racist and aggressive wanna be hard man, you over stepped the mark and people are angry about it SO GET A GRIP with the woe is me, you wanna act though the whole internet is going to see what you’re like .. maybe someone from the court will see too and you can drop the soap for longer 🧼🕵️‍♂️🤣🤡🚨
Full on damge limitation going on there 🤣🤣 he knows he’s fed it !! Where will he get his luxuries for prison from now 🤪 anyone want to take bets on what time he goes live with his begging bowl today ? And how long before his PayPal link goes up ? 🤣

deleted 09

Oct 28, 2023
That's exactly the way i'm thinking, hit the roof when ppl were saying his granda was a disgrace for braying a kid, yet mention that his granda liked dick nothing said , what a man to be proud of beating kids and gay ,no wonder he hates gays so much
The reason I'm not saying anythings because I've realised your all a bunch of sad pathetic lonely scruffy fs complete waste of oxygen the full lot of yas specky fin geeks that got bullied in real life so think your mint behind a fake profile ,dickheads lmao

Aug 19, 2023
The reason I'm not saying anythings because I've realised your all a bunch of sad pathetic lonely scruffy fs complete waste of oxygen the full lot of yas specky fin geeks that got bullied in real life so think your mint behind a fake profile ,dickheads lmao
'Realised' but still comment...okay then Stephen

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
😅 so you're now discriminating against people who were glasses.
Come find me ste I'm waiting .... or is it just grandads you beat up? Mine isn't gay so you probably won't want him

Apr 16, 2023
Has Lou told you that she follows my little Ste fan account on tiktok. You know the one that exposes you for what a violent piece of s you are…

Apr 21, 2023
I think that’s what you were/are so your anger is a reflection of yourself. When was the last time you had a good scrub ste or brushed your teeth?

Apr 16, 2023
You were bullied aswell by your granda, who brayed you, that's not a man ,that's a coward and a bully, and a gay 1 now we know, no wonder you hate gay men, that must of cut deep

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Finally just caught up!

What a ride that was, I'm embarrassed for the pair of them. As if this lanky streak of piss genuinely thought he was gonna intimidate anyone. fing doughnut.

Ste comes across as one of them lads in jail who would get absolutely terrorised. Beat up, bullied into doing dumb stuff for the "bigger lads" ss and giggles. He's just a divvy "bless his heart". He really does try to come across as one of the lads but he is a fing joke.

Jun 21, 2023
😅 so you're now discriminating against people who were glasses.
Come find me ste I'm waiting .... or is it just grandads you beat up? Mine isn't gay so you probably won't want him
I thought it was old ladies he beat up? Oh, and unsuspecting friends caught unawares in their own home. I can't keep up with his criminal record

Status
Not open for further replies.