Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
Well the pp is back up, reckon's up to piss off his haters, he came home and now heading back to Lous in the same clothes as hes been in for days, he must be stinking and wearing 2 coats 🤢
Imagine what his socks would be like, bet they’re dying to run off his feet and get away, they probably could too.. just get up and goooo 🧦🤮🤣

Aug 29, 2023
She did say yesterday about receiving a text about it from dwp. Which I got as I am entitled to it so I would presume that would mean she is getting it
Yeah she will get it bit she will probably say she's not got it cos of sanctions or something I think so she can continue to beg. She knows if she keeps asking for money people will say she doesn't need it because she got the cost of living

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_6303.png
Has his PayPal up

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Aug 29, 2023
She did say yesterday about receiving a text about it from dwp. Which I got as I am entitled to it so I would presume that would mean she is getting it
Yeah she will get it bit she will probably say she's not got it cos of sanctions or something I think so she can continue to beg. She knows if she keeps asking for money people will say she doesn't need it because she got the cost of living

Status
Not open for further replies.