Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Her getting kicked out can't come soon enough for me. That tidying up didn't last long after seeing things strewn on the floor in the hallway yesterday.
Filthy little b!.
The only 1 doing anything there was ste putting shopping away, doing dishes,and making food whilst she sat on live in box claiming gifts, she's just 1 lazy b

Apr 16, 2023
He said a tag would be worse than jail😂

a tag will mean that he has to be at his home address at a certain time for the night so he can’t stay at Lou’s overnight and he can be tracked by the tag I think(will google it)

have googled it.. if he gets a location tag his location is monitored to make sure he goes to places that he has to be for his sentence conditions and also that he saying on his curfew.

he can be sent to jail if he doesn’t follow the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think I might prefer a tag for him just for the entertainment we will get!!,
I'm hoping he doesn't get banged up, the tag and suspended sentance will be much worse as he'll be really restricted

Aug 16, 2023
Just looking at the state of ste and the fact i don’t think he’s a friend of soap and deodorant and Does not seem to be able to wear clean clothes!

those poor people who have no choice but to have contact with him🤢
Exactly never looks just out of the shower. Neither does and the fact she had to announce the other week when she s herself that she had a shower I've no doubt she would say.

Aug 16, 2023
Just watched her live from last night. Are her viewers ok? He was cooking dinner for them both and gave her his food stuffs because he's possibly going away for 4+ mths. And there are comments saying 'get him out, can't believe he's in your kitchen' 'he's doing it so you need him' probably the same ones that would be slagging him off saying he should of took it to her, if he'd just thrown out the food and not taken it to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aug 16, 2023
Right I would love to find out
Who her drs is?
Who the bungalou scheme is with?
Where her support workers work from?
Is her real name Amy vickers just??
What town is she from?
I don't remember what it was called but sure she mentioned when she was on the phone to the drs who her support workers are.
Yes her name is Amy Louise Vickers.

'we are with you' booked the appointment for her

Apr 17, 2023
Right I would love to find out
Who her drs is?
Who the bungalou scheme is with?
Where her support workers work from?
Is her real name Amy vickers just??
What town is she from?
She is Amy louise Bernadette vickers
she lives in pa place called eston in Middlesbrough and often tells people her address🙄

i thought the housing scheme was a drug recovery scheme but she said last week that it was a homeless scheme.

one of her previous workers was called alma Doyle who Lou said was awful

Apr 17, 2023
Just watched her live from last night. Are her viewers ok? He was cooking dinner for them both and gave her his food stuffs because he's possibly going away for 4+ mths. And there are comments saying 'get him out, can't believe he's in your kitchen' 'he's doing it so you need him' probably the same ones that would be slagging him off saying he should of took it to her, if he'd just thrown out the food and not taken it to her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was in her live and for me it wasn’t actually what he was doing it was they way he was doing it.

you dont act the way he was acting in someone else’s house and was doing it all so aggresivly.

i can’t stand either of them but he knew what he was doing and I guarantee if he wasn’t on his live he wouldn’t of acted like that🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.