Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
I told her to order it first thing as we only do 2 she never did she walked in the shop at 6 at night and asked for one cant just give stock out Willy nilly oh and demanded that we put her favourite buns in which we can’t do as it’s just stuff going out of date on the day 😀
That's no fair. Why are you doing this to her? She's weewy stwugglin

Apr 30, 2023
There's Billy big bollocks talking hard again 🙄
Screenshot_20231106-205613_Instagram.jpg

May 23, 2023
We know you’re back on smack, Lou. You had a ligature on your arm two weeks ago, you horrible, scummy sack of se. Neither of you can call yourself parents. Disgusting wastes of skin and air.
I’m not convinced that was a ligature nor am I convinced of the syringe on the floor ss…I am however a million percent convinced she’s smack ratting 👀

Apr 29, 2023
I told her to order it first thing as we only do 2 she never did she walked in the shop at 6 at night and asked for one cant just give stock out Willy nilly oh and demanded that we put her favourite buns in which we can’t do as it’s just stuff going out of date on the day 😀
Tbh I seen this live and you did comment saying “I’ll even put in your favourite caramel buns cause I know you love them” but u told her to order it lol defo

May 7, 2023
How the hell could people in that live not see she was on something last night? Load of enablers especially that miss Marvel with the "I love seeing you like this lou" 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t believe those that say that aslee genuine I tbink a couple of them are from here just talking s to her face if that makes sense 🙈 that’s the impression I get x

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Markusemz did a live drug test the other day to prove she wasn't on anything other then her green, it was negative, wonder if we sent lou one she would do it? Or tell her it's a new tiktok rule/trend to trick her into it 😂 she is obviously on more then what she says but the test would prove it. And as they say of you have nothing to hide you would prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.