Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
But Lou is in the 1% not been paid. Yeah right!
Screenshot_20231107_131242_X.jpg

Apr 12, 2023
The s she's spouting now on her stories, she's got a court order for the people who robbed her home & that they took a "large" amount of money etc if I remember right she said it was £2/300 that was taken & we all know it wasn't because she clearly wouldn't be able to have that much money around her for longer than 10 mins because it would be spent on s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another bullshit story to try & make people feel sorry for her

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
The s she's spouting now on her stories, she's got a court order for the people who robbed her home & that they took a "large" amount of money etc if I remember right she said it was £2/300 that was taken & we all know it wasn't because she clearly wouldn't be able to have that much money around her for longer than 10 mins because it would be spent on s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another bullshit story to try & make people feel sorry for her
It was clearly people she knew and probably money she owed. Funny they knew she had cash laying around isn’t it…..

Apr 20, 2023
Ste said yesterday that she lost Alfie because her house was filled with drug addicts so not safe, she calls it cuckooed, I call a s mom turning her kids home into a crack den
She said before ss said to her lifestyle was too chaotic to keep Alfie. That's sounds about right, but Lou never accepts responsibility.

Apr 16, 2023
Was coming to say same thing, she's full of s, ste already said about how much it was, she's added a lot more thinking she's going to get some massive compensation from it, and not 1 of them have borrowed money they've had a weekend of takeaways red bulls and drugs LOU if you haven't had your COL payment(bullshit) buy your own fkn tree and decorations when you get it, everything is a bliddy excuse with you ,stop shoving red bull choc and pregabs down your neck and buy them, instead of being a lazy fkn beg and expect others to buy you, your 30 year old start acting like a fkn adult and grow the fk up

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Lou you're a lying fat t. No money was taken, you said you had quite alot of savings taken that's funny cos you were at the height of beggin then. Acc to you you had a load of savings but were online begging u cheeky fat t . You only get 200 odd when u don't drag your fat ass to you appointments so they sanction u but don't forget u don't pay rent council tax and have help with your bills and stes 100 a month u absolute sket . Begging again now. Why would anyone help give u money when they could help out someone with kids?
And she did get her col payment and she told a mutual person we know that she's not telling ste cos he will blab on a live. So @fyousillysadcunts she's lying to u to.

Apr 16, 2023
She is so transparent she really is.

on her live the other day she said that American carol is being a bit off with her so she needs to put something on her Instagram, and low and behold she’s put a begging story on her Instagram🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Can read lou like a book , hopefully carol has come to her senses

Oct 6, 2023
she wants to discuss something with me but on my life I am not getting on no box and putting my face on public socials. Behave woman. Woman get it out of her what she feels she needs to discuss with me lol
Ask her for a clue on what she wants to talk about. Be super nice and act innocent to see what she says 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.