Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Same here
Mandy is a sheep,only does lives if she's got back up,like mazza or tam....she got caught out a few weeks ago,she tried to bully a man who's vulnerable and autistic,he had done absolutely nothing to her,she was used as a mouthpiece for someone else's agenda,go bk look at her posts,she constantly says she's outing someone then puts a post up a hour before saying she's unwell and will do it the next day but never does

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_2130.png

Says she is unwell and that’s why she’s in a box 🙄

May 26, 2023
I don’t think it was ever about her. I think she assumed it was and they went with her. I’m happy to be wrong though and look forward to it happening
She told Lou in Angie's live that she was going to do it. Contothedom found out she'd said it, he just laughed and said he hopes Mandy's got the right information this time 🤷

Apr 16, 2023
Mandy is a sheep,only does lives if she's got back up,like mazza or tam....she got caught out a few weeks ago,she tried to bully a man who's vulnerable and autistic,he had done absolutely nothing to her,she was used as a mouthpiece for someone else's agenda,go bk look at her posts,she constantly says she's outing someone then puts a post up a hour before saying she's unwell and will do it the next day but never does
Well if she don't bring goods she will def be getting unfollowed, infact even if does bring goods she'll be getting unfollowed straight after 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.