Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Morrisons were selling off small slow cookers for £12, asda have them for £15. If she's to stupid to wash something then go without choc choc and red bull for a week. But then this is all stuff she could've and should've bought with her temu credit.
The one she saw was £5 from the charity shop. Everyone was giving her cleaning advice but no she wouldn’t touch it cos maybe someone’s died in it 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
She’s part of plm and admitted to b3astiality…nitty is a fing understatement! She needs sectioning! TikTok seems to welcome accounts like hers, Lou’s, CLA and KK knowing full well 13 year olds have accounts on there. It’s a really fed up platform!
It is an awful platform. I mainly just follow lous drama on there.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s part of plm and admitted to b3astiality…nitty is a fing understatement! She needs sectioning! TikTok seems to welcome accounts like hers, Lou’s, CLA and KK knowing full well 13 year olds have accounts on there. It’s a really fed up platform!
She’s admitted to what ?! 😳

I don’t really know much about her, all I know is the black teeth, red wine mouth & always kicking off & getting her nose in everyone’s business.

I also think the calling everyone a “pedalo” on there as an insult needs to stop as it takes the gravity away from the word & actual pedalos go under the radar because of it.

May 23, 2023

I don’t really know much about her, all I know is the black teeth, red wine mouth & always kicking off & getting her nose in everyone’s business.

I also think the calling everyone a “pedalo” on there as an insult needs to stop as it takes the gravity away from the word & actual pedalos go under the radar because of it.

Apr 30, 2023
Anyone want to park their bike 😳

Screenshot_20231109-181947_TikTok.jpg

Apr 16, 2023

Theres a video of her on tiktok,talking to a bloke(don't no blokes name) talking about it and it was her dog she was talking about ,and was acting as though it's normal to do things to your dog

Status
Not open for further replies.