As if that cheeky t just called me four eyes 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2166.png
    IMG_2166.png
    421.2 KB · Views: 188
Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_2023-11-10-18-19-40-451_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-10-18-19-58-587_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

There's no way she wrote this herself. Even the slang isn't the way she speaks. And what the hell is a pedalo? Does she mean a peado? And the comment about her rights? Was she supposed to say they've been taken away??? Complaining about being blocked. The same person who starting blocking people last night for being on Mandy's page. Childish. If you're my friend you can't be hers 😂😂😂
No pedalo is ANGIES FAV WORD ,she says that all the time instead of peado, prob angie that wrote it for her

Apr 16, 2023
Check us all getting excited for Mandy’s live when I’d bet my specs on there being nothing in it that’s not already been covered in these 1907 glorious pages 😂
Probably where she has got all her info from, but the drink and snacks are ready and if no show again, i'll still be getting pissed, and no i'm not neglecting my kids there old enough to fend for themselves, they've been fed what more do the want 🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Probably where she has got all her info from, but the drink and snacks are ready and if no show again, i'll still be getting pissed, and no i'm not neglecting my kids there old enough to fend for themselves, they've been fed what more do the want 🤣
Hahaha I agree. Let the countdown commence. Defo unfollowing her if she postpones again though 😂

• Love
Reactions: KK the walking STI

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
What really pisses me off with Lou, the fake suicide, give me a black eye ste, she calls them mistakes, jokes, then blames trolls all in the same breath. Then she reckons that's an apology. b no, you said really bad stuff, then compounded it by dry crying the blame on to other people when it's YOUR fault Lou, nobody else's.
I agree so much with this. She is just incapable for taking any responsibility for her own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.