Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
The photos have been twisted in to something seedy.

we have to remember that to Lou everyone is her friend. Carol was a big friend to Lou at the time and she gifted Lou lots of things and obvio Lou sent her photos of her children.

you could look at it in a way that lou Did “sell” her photos in exchange for the stuff carol gifted but to me she didn’t do anything this time That was wrong.

deep down I’m disappointed that them being back on class A drugs might be true.
its the one thing that they have both been adamant about being clean from.

everything else from last night was stuff that we already know.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Would have been better someone who’s known about her for a long time doing something like this. A more level headed approach to the facts without getting irate. The thing is now though if one of us did we’d be ‘copying’ etc and it would only bring drama not awareness.
You could claim to have all new information, by doing more than reading the first and last 10 pages of the thread, then doubling down and accusing someone of selling lewd photos of their kids. What a sshow, I feel sorry for Lou for that part. Whoever called it a "temu version of loose women" is absolutely onto something.

Anyone who's here from tiktok - we don't do that here. Claims require receipts.

And Lou, if you're reading this - now would be a great time to come off tiktok FFS.

Apr 12, 2023
*rubs hands with glee*
Screenshot_2023-11-11-09-14-43-483_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Oct 28, 2023
You could claim to have all new information, by doing more than reading the first and last 10 pages of the thread, then doubling down and accusing someone of selling lewd photos of their kids. What a sshow, I feel sorry for Lou for that part. Whoever called it a "temu version of loose women" is absolutely onto something.

Anyone who's here from tiktok - we don't do that here. Claims require receipts.

And Lou, if you're reading this - now would be a great time to come off tiktok FFS.
Absolutely bang on, all of it!

Apr 16, 2023
What a s show last night was.

One of my alts was blocked 3 times for asking for proof even though I admitted I was from here and not a Lou fan.

My other alt was blocked because they thought it was Ste even though I directing people to see the videos of him on there and calling him scum. Ste’s account was actually in the comments calling them liars 😅

They couldn’t order a piss up in a brewery.

Miss Marvel got blocked several times just for being Lou’s mod which goes to shot that they didn’t want anyone in there who might have the slightest bit positive opinion of Lou or have a bit of sympathy towards her.

As for her having a codeine addiction…how dare she exaggerate things about someone else’s struggles with addiction when she gets the rattle off a bit of codeine. It’s still an opiate Mandy…

I’m not a fan of Lou in anyway shape or form, she’s a selfish addict who does lie, use drugs and knows how to manipulate people but she is also a stubborn t who will never accept that TikTok is not the place for her while there is money involved and I really wish she would.

Could you imagine having a load of people think you sell pics of your kids for cash on an app where you made £15 last week compared to likes of Angie who make hundreds if not thousands. Angie made over £400 in commission from her first box battle night just for sitting online for 2 hours and getting pissed and dancing. Lou could never…

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
There was a history of DV with lou.i think it was a case of mutual DV, that was caused by substance abuse causing psychosis.
Lou was such a loving mum. She grieves the loss of her children, even though her actions and associations and addictions caused her maternal downfall. Her maternal love has and will never end.
I'm not stupid or ignorant. I know the best and her faults.

May 12, 2023
There was a history of DV with lou.i think it was a case of mutual DV, that was caused by substance abuse causing psychosis.
Lou was such a loving mum. She grieves the loss of her children, even though her actions and associations and addictions caused her maternal downfall. Her maternal love has and will never end.
I'm not stupid or ignorant. I know the best and her faults.
get absolutely fed my love 💀unless you’re being sarcastic, in that case amazing work post more

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
What a s show last night was.

One of my alts was blocked 3 times for asking for proof even though I admitted I was from here and not a Lou fan.

My other alt was blocked because they thought it was Ste even though I directing people to see the videos of him on there and calling him scum. Ste’s account was actually in the comments calling them liars 😅

They couldn’t order a piss up in a brewery.

Miss Marvel got blocked several times just for being Lou’s mod which goes to shot that they didn’t want anyone in there who might have the slightest bit positive opinion of Lou or have a bit of sympathy towards her.

As for her having a codeine addiction…how dare she exaggerate things about someone else’s struggles with addiction when she gets the rattle off a bit of codeine. It’s still an opiate Mandy…

I’m not a fan of Lou in anyway shape or form, she’s a selfish addict who does lie, use drugs and knows how to manipulate people but she is also a stubborn t who will never accept that TikTok is not the place for her while there is money involved and I really wish she would.

Could you imagine having a load of people think you sell pics of your kids for cash on an app where you made £15 last week compared to likes of Angie who make hundreds if not thousands. Angie made over £400 in commission from her first box battle night just for sitting online for 2 hours and getting pissed and dancing. Lou could never…
I think what's making me feel the weirdest about it all is that there was no option for defence or explanations, as I said before it felt like an attack. Blocking anyone who had contact with Lou so that she couldn't respond etc. I do understand people wanting to explain what's been going on and exposure and all that, but there's a way to go about it.

Oct 3, 2023
I think what's making me feel the weirdest about it all is that there was no option for defence or explanations, as I said before it felt like an attack. Blocking anyone who had contact with Lou so that she couldn't respond etc. I do understand people wanting to explain what's been going on and exposure and all that, but there's a way to go about it.
I agree it was not a fair playing field. Removing a persons ability to offer a differing opinion or defend themselves makes it nothing but a witch hunt in my opinion. I can’t stand lou but it was a cowards move from Mandy. Everyone has a right to a fair trial & all that 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.