Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2023
Ok, so just to be clear on todays live.

We are not “exposing” Lou. We are giving people the facts and putting some nonsense straight.

The aim of the live is not to impart new information. I’ll be amazed iif we hear anything we don’t already know.

The aim is to prevent users from gifting Lou because every time she gets free money or. Items she spends her own money on drugs and takeaways. The way Lou is going, she will be dead by the spring. Nobody wants that, this is tough love. In a nutshell: stop people bankrolling a smackhead.

Everyone is welcome to take part and I want people to join in the boxes, so set up a burner account if you don’t wanna reveal your identity. Kayleigh will NOT be allowed in the boxes. Lou is allowed in the live as she has a right to reply. We all know she’s gonna lie her ass of and dry cry all the same.

Gifts will be on but all gifts will be donated to Crisis, but please do not buy gifts for this purpose. Only use ones you have in the bank if you wish. I will post a photo of the donation when it’s done assuming there’s anything to donate.

I have literally no idea how to work a live as this is my first Rodeo so bear with me.

I have made Yam a mod (surprise!!) but I think I need some more, so please volunteer. I only want people muted if abusive.

After this I will go back to not posting TikTok’s again so, no, I don’t want “clout”. I’m 46.🤣🤣
Id happily mod I’m Ellie Mae ❤️🥺

Apr 17, 2023
Can you block FWO as soon as she enters 🤣🤣

Have I got time to make a burner TikTok
Oh yes please coz she needs her head slapped for being Lou’s biggest supporter.

FWO sees us as bringing Lou down but in fact we are all trying to get Lou to be a semi decent human being.

I don’t knock lou down,I just try ti make her accountable for her repeated mistakes

Apr 17, 2023
Whhhyyyyyy u doin vis ta meeeeeee

Picturing their boudoir seduction scenes, sucking sounds, that's just Lou pulling her pants off. Heavy breathing, that's just Lou. The sound of ste's zip... going up, which is more than his knob will.
She did say to him before on a live that he doesn’t find her attractive anymore and he goes… well… you’re still cute 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Whhhyyyyyy u doin vis ta meeeeeee

Picturing their boudoir seduction scenes, sucking sounds, that's just Lou pulling her pants off. Heavy breathing, that's just Lou. The sound of ste's zip... going up, which is more than his knob will.
I was grossed out enough by her adjusting his (choc coated) pillow and calling him sweetheart while leaning near him fully clothed

@Pearl clutcher , you get three vomit reacts for that visual 🤢🤢🤢

Jun 21, 2023
I heard she’s thinking of sacking TT off and moving back to insta as they’re kinder over there. I’m sure she said it was the other way round when she moved to TT 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s promised her followers there’s lots of content coming 😂
She's realised that there's a lot of drama involved and she said it's not worth it as she only makes pennies. She'll try insta again with the wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.