Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Has her account gone it has the lying t blocked me?
Screenshot_2023-11-12-15-48-10-885_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
She's still showing for me. I unfollowed her after yesterday so no love lost 😂

Jun 21, 2023
The video of her mocking and laughing at people being jealous that she gets gifted stuff needs more attention as it's quite recent. She's been able to write off a fair amount of s like the fake suicide as being past mistakes she's made but she's changed so gift her now. The recent stuff needs to be shown to these enablers who aren't always online when Lou is and may miss a lot of stuff.

If it weren't for you lot filling in gaps, I'd be in the dark about a fair amount of her latest antics

Apr 16, 2023
She told me she isn’t on here. I don’t think she’s lying but I do think she’s reading here
She reads here often but doesn’t comment (I don’t think).

I don’t want Lou dead in any way shape or form but that Leah was blowing so much smoke uo Lou’s arse the whole thing was pretty pointless where Lou’s changing of her ways is concerned. Lou will be ‘diagnosed with BPD’ in a matter of days and that will be part of why she’s got an addiction 🙄

Apr 12, 2023
Is anything the live was like. Awk poor Lou with the bad boyfriend that feeds her pills and stops her getting clean. But all will be fine when he goes to prison.
fing glad I missed the pile of se live as sounds like they all was licking Lou's crusty bumhole 😂😂 and who the do is Leah? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

May 23, 2023
Also, the fake suicide post. I didn’t know what the reason for that was that’s why I asked about it. Nik wouldn’t talk about it said everyone knows. But I don’t. I’m nik video she said this to make everyone aware about the horrendous Lou vickers. But a lot of things weren’t being discussed. Someone asked Lou didn’t the live do her any damage she said no I don’t think it will.

Jun 21, 2023
Also, the fake suicide post. I didn’t know what the reason for that was that’s why I asked about it. Nik wouldn’t talk about it said everyone knows. But I don’t. I’m nik video she said this to make everyone aware about the horrendous Lou vickers. But a lot of things weren’t being discussed. Someone asked Lou didn’t the live do her any damage she said no I don’t think it will.
I did a long post about it a while back, I can try and find it and tag you. It contains the early history of Lou and the run up to the fake suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.