Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
I don’t believe her at all… why would u go tik tok. U would call the police… this is taking the piss out of dv survivors and victims.
I’ve been there never once did I think I would pop on social media first. I called police straight away cus I was fing scared. So done with her now…
So angry
This is a ploy. Because Mandy went mad and the comments were going crazy about her hitting him. Typical Lou turning the tables. She’s the victim remember no one else.

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
sitting there off her face joint in hand, can barely keep her eyes open, talking bout gettin a tree and her nails done fing sket
Screenshot_20231112_181115_Video Editor.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t believe her at all… why would u go tik tok. U would call the police… this is taking the piss out of dv survivors and victims.
I’ve been there never once did I think I would pop on social media first. I called police straight away cus I was fing scared. So done with her now…
So angry
All for the drama and ppl to feel sorry for her, aw hang o hes kicking off all just sit on tt and get ppl to waste police time yet again

Reactions: Illiterate Lou
May 7, 2023
Not me but the person drove down to her with their kids in the car, they were that worried, if my memory serves 🙏🏽
Yes!! I think I followed the lady. She was called Emma someone and she had a chronic illness. She dropped Lou like a sack of s after she realised what she did. Imagine putting a “friend” through that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.