Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Nobody wanted a ufc match. We wanted her called out for the lies, we wanted questions to be asked. She was asked about buying present for her children etc why was nothing
Mentioned about the way she is constantly of her head on drugs on live I’m sure alot of people in the comments are on the same meds they could have said it doesn't make them like that so then nik could have came back with that. She needed to be back into a corner on the lies not pandered to and agreed with.
But as I said, first live, s load of comments…I was only modding and was overwhelmed. Amount of times we had to repeat the PayPal comment before it was addressed, that wasn’t anybody censoring or stopping the truth coming out, it was genuinely catching up and trying to address the s load of comments that you and I were asking. I just really feel it’s unfair that bitchtits is being attacked for doing what not one single one of us has so far

May 23, 2023
But as I said, first live, s load of comments…I was only modding and was overwhelmed. Amount of times we had to repeat the PayPal comment before it was addressed, that wasn’t anybody censoring or stopping the truth coming out, it was genuinely catching up and trying to address the s load of comments that you and I were asking. I just really feel it’s unfair that bitchtits is being attacked for doing what not one single one of us has so far
But even when the col payment comment was made nik said I don’t know anything about benefits etc but when you search back in her comments on here she stats about how Lou can’t be sanctioned again because she got that payment thing. So she clearly knows more than she let on today.

May 23, 2023
But even when the col payment comment was made nik said I don’t know anything about benefits etc but when you search back in her comments on here she stats about how Lou can’t be sanctioned again because she got that payment thing. So she clearly knows more than she let on today.
@Bitchtits is the only one who can reply to that 🙌🏾

May 23, 2023
I don’t think she was being attacked people were disappointed because she made a video stating one thing but came on in a different light. I think things have went nasty for her because she started being rude to people with an opinion of her live.

Apr 16, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction but she's done it because she CHOSE to do it and you can't 1. Expect people not to have an opinion and 2. attack people for having an opinion you dont like. Tell me to go do myself and I'll continue to give my opinion as its clearly annoyed her so more fool her. The live was s and that's the bottom line. If you're overwhelmed then don't do it. Not being funny I see enough tiktokers to know it doesn't take a GCSE to keep up with reading comments as a host, hosting a live.

Apr 16, 2023
In reply to @I live for Fridays. "But even when the col payment comment was made nik said I don’t know anything about benefits etc but when you search back in her comments on here she stats about how Lou can’t be sanctioned again because she got that payment thing. So she clearly knows more than she let on today."

Exactly. It's clear niktok acted the big I am and expected everyone else to ride in on their white horse and follow through for her. When that didn't happen instantaneously she crumbled under pressure. Waft. Live.

May 23, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction but she's done it because she CHOSE to do it and you can't 1. Expect people not to have an opinion and 2. attack people for having an opinion you dont like. Tell me to go do myself and I'll continue to give my opinion as its clearly annoyed her so more fool her. The live was s and that's the bottom line. If you're overwhelmed then don't do it. Not being funny I see enough tiktokers to know it doesn't take a GCSE to keep up with reading comments as a host, hosting a live.
Piss your self off! You know I can read! 🤣🤣 nah it’s deffo overwhelming with your first anything in my opinion, I could barely keep up and I wasn’t trying to converse with an audience at the same time. You can’t say if you’re overwhelmed don’t do it because then what the do in life would ever get done? Well done to the gcse tiktokers and their top tier parents, hopefully at least they can count to ten hey? 👀

May 23, 2023
In reply to @I live for Fridays. "But even when the col payment comment was made nik said I don’t know anything about benefits etc but when you search back in her comments on here she stats about how Lou can’t be sanctioned again because she got that payment thing. So she clearly knows more than she let on today."

Exactly. It's clear niktok acted the big I am and expected everyone else to ride in on their white horse and follow through for her. When that didn't happen instantaneously she crumbled under pressure. Waft. Live.
Yes she was hoping for that and I hoped it would happen to but she 100% should have had a backup plan for what to do when people didn’t join. Enough people where in the box to ask questions but when Lou entered they were booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.