Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
I had to take a break due to life, but I feel like I have missed so muchšŸ˜‚. Please can someone give me an overview of whatā€™s gone down since SeptemberšŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think much has happened really. Nothing exciting.
Ste is due to be sentenced to prison end of this month.
Lou is now a lesbian.
Lou admitted she has a prescription tablet addiction.
She still begs for anything and everything and ste now does the same on his account.
Thatā€™s it really šŸ¤£

Jun 21, 2023
I donā€™t think much has happened really. Nothing exciting.
Ste is due to be sentenced to prison end of this month.
Lou is now a lesbian.
Lou admitted she has a prescription tablet addiction.
She still begs for anything and everything and ste now does the same on his account.
Thatā€™s it really šŸ¤£
Speaking of his prison sentence, does anyone now what date his court is? I can't remember if he actually said the date, or just that it was at the end of the month

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This was me... it still knocks me sick! I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt that day! I still to this day couldn't even tell you the route I drove which terrifies me!

I've only just recently stumbled across lou again maybe a month ago at the most on tiktok (I blocked her on everything else that day) and I will be completely honest my heart is telling me to reach out to her and try to make her see sense but my heads telling me not to... I'm in a real battle between my head and my heart! Selfishly I wish I hadn't found her again!
I've not seen anything about her life since that day so when I seen this thread mentioned last week on one of her lives I've been reading through (only about her 40 pages to go šŸ™ˆ) and I do genuinely feel sad that this is what her life has become!
Sorry if Iā€™m being thick. Who are you?
Not an attack. A genuine question

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Sorry if Iā€™m being thick. Who are you?
Not an attack. A genuine question
They're claiming to be the person who drove to check in after the Loucide beg. If that's the case, wow - that's a blast from the past. It'd be great if you could prove it somehow.
I've only just recently stumbled across lou again maybe a month ago at the most on tiktok (I blocked her on everything else that day) and I will be completely honest my heart is telling me to reach out to her and try to make her see sense but my heads telling me not to... I'm in a real battle between my head and my heart! Selfishly I wish I hadn't found her again!
I've not seen anything about her life since that day so when I seen this thread mentioned last week on one of her lives I've been reading through (only about her 40 pages to go šŸ™ˆ) and I do genuinely feel sad that this is what her life has become!
I completely understand the desire to reach out to her to try and help. She tells a tragic story - and i've been tempted to reach out myself. But the key thing to remember is Lou chose this. She abandoned her kids. She repeatedly shacked up with Ste. She was warned that if she didnt stop with the crack she'd lose Alfie. She burned her followers on instagram and then moved over to tiktok for fresh victims. She's had endless good samaritans and nice people reach out, and she will inevitably either:
  • Ignore them completely
  • Try and extract money from them
  • Try and extract time from them to "moderate" her streams, so she can extract money from others.
  • Use them as an outlet for sympathy to get attention.
She's got the support of a recovery program, which she makes a mockery of (using her own definition of "clean" to claim victory while necking pregabs, codeine, and a host of others). She's got supported housing, and has just had a big chunk of back pay (allegedly). There was a mini intervention thing the other day that she showed up to, promised she wanted to change for her kids, and then proceeded do very little.

My honest advice - don't feed the beast. No money. No followers. No sympathy. She needs to want and work for positive change. Right now, she's not doing that - because she's comfortable in her grotty pit. The next pivot point I can see is when Ste gets sent down (assuming he does get sent down) - that could create a scenario where she's forced to change her lifestyle a bit, because she won't have someone bringing her drugs on demand.

This all sounded quite harsh, but I genuinely want her to do well - but I see no sign that she's willing to put in any effort to do that.

Apr 17, 2023
They're claiming to be the person who drove to check in after the Loucide beg. If that's the case, wow - that's a blast from the past. It'd be great if you could prove it somehow.

I completely understand the desire to reach out to her to try and help. She tells a tragic story - and i've been tempted to reach out myself. But the key thing to remember is Lou chose this. She abandoned her kids. She repeatedly shacked up with Ste. She was warned that if she didnt stop with the crack she'd lose Alfie. She burned her followers on instagram and then moved over to tiktok for fresh victims. She's had endless good samaritans and nice people reach out, and she will inevitably either:
  • Ignore them completely
  • Try and extract time from them to "moderate" her streams, so she can extract money from others.
She's got the support of a recovery program, which she makes a mockery of (using her own definition of "clean" to claim victory while necking pregabs, codeine, and a host of others). She's got supported housing, and has just had a big chunk of back pay (allegedly). There was a mini intervention thing the other day that she showed up to, promised she wanted to change for her kids, and then proceeded do very little.

My honest advice - don't feed the beast. No money. No followers. No sympathy. She needs to want and work for positive change. Right now, she's not doing that - because she's comfortable in her grotty pit. The next pivot point I can see is when Ste gets sent down (assuming he does get sent down) - that could create a scenario where she's forced to change her lifestyle a bit, because she won't have someone bringing her drugs on demand.

This all sounded quite harsh, but I genuinely want her to do well - but I see no sign that she's willing to put in any effort to do that.
This a 1000%šŸ‘šŸ‘

Apr 30, 2023

• Ignore them completely

Not harsh at all. Just solid truth šŸ’›

Jun 21, 2023
This.
@beglife If her kids, her own self, Carol, her parents and anyone else with a bigger standing in her life won't motivate her to see sense and change, then someone who was briefly in her life 5 years ago won't.

She's already shafted you in a big way once, don't let her have a second bite of the apple. She thrives on that sort of attention.

• Ignore them completely

Sep 6, 2023
@beglife Please remember Lou started this cycle with prescription drugs. She lost her first two children because of this. Now she thinks she's doing great cause she isn't taking class A. She says she's ok cause it's only prescription drugs she takes now. She is choosing to continue this cycle. She hasn't changed a thing. The thing that caused her to lose her children she is willingly doing now and tries to justify it as "it could be worse". If she genuinely wanted her children back why would she continue doing what started all this in the first place, and brazenly admit to it for the whole world to see. Why should anyone feel guilty and want to help her when she has no intention of helping herself

Apr 20, 2023
Thanks for answering my question. I donā€™t remember much about her pretending to have killed herself. Just her mum telling people to do off and Lou returning with a redbull
Her mum's and James reaction to the fake suicide tells everything, they weren't surprised, horrified or worried, it was just a normal day for them. But then there was the whole miracle surprise pregnancy too, big lies and fantasies have obviously been a big part of lou's life for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.