Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I’ve been MIA for a few weeks, it puts me in too negative a mind frame and saps too much of my time to keep up with it all! But I’m guessing Ste didn’t go to jail?
Is she still the same useless lump that she’s always been?
At crown court 30th nov for sentance, and she's getting worse by the day

Apr 30, 2023
She looks and sounds like a proper down and out. Her whole facial features look terrible.

I'd like to see her on that program, 'Ten years younger' to see what age the public put her as, because she definitely looks older than 30.

Screenshot_20231115-180137_Instagram.jpg

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....it's not a fing crutch!!!!

In my line of work if I'd been called out to see Lou in her current state with pins and needles in her leg and struggling to mobilise I'd be questioning if she has been injecting into her legs. Common for IV drug users to lose sensation due to very poor peripheral circulation caused by injecting repeatedly.

That....or it's because she's obese and squishing all her vertebrae and joints with pounds upon pounds of lard.

Either way she's now moving into very dangerous territory with her poor health

Apr 21, 2023
Cheers. Crown court means a proper sentence of some kind doesn’t it? Not sure, funnily enough I’m not that au fait with the court system what with being a fairly law abiding decent citizen 😂
Usually it does but in some circumstances they can do suspended sentence. I don’t think that will happen with ste because he’s got previous for the same offence

May 3, 2023
After catching up on so much, I feel nothing had changed bar Lou looking more haggered than ever. Watching that story of her telling us about her new 3 piece set and she could barely remember the word "trousers"
This 5 years ago was a slim "healthy" girl, 2 cute kids, she could string sentences together, she could pretend to do some cleaning if she thought it would get her in with the "in crowd". Now it's like she has lost all brain cells even the basic involuntary systems like breathing are giving up.

Why are her support workers not realising this girl is in desperate need for mental, physical and emotional support. Maybe in a facility for people who can't look after themselves. She needs a bedroom and communal areas with support workers 24/7 365 days a year where she has to be signed in and out and whatever money she has they look after. Is it not their job to actually protect a life, because what they are doing now isn't enough.

Not one person in this thread wants anything sinister to happen to Lou, but I am really worried for her if Ste goes down, he may be her dealer/supplier but he actually has look after her alot more than anyone else has. We have seen him put her to bed, cook for her buy her food when she hasn't had anything.

I just dread to think who he is getting to "look after her" when he's sent down cause they won't give a do.

EDIT also to add sorry foe the rantbit I couldn't live with myself if that was my kid

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
After catching up on so much, I feel nothing had changed bar Lou looking more haggered than ever. Watching that story of her telling us about her new 3 piece set and she could barely remember the word "trousers"
This 5 years ago was a slim "healthy" girl, 2 cute kids, she could string sentences together, she could pretend to do some cleaning if she thought it would get her in with the "in crowd". Now it's like she has lost all brain cells even the basic involuntary systems like breathing are giving up.

Why are her support workers not realising this girl is in desperate need for mental, physical and emotional support. Maybe in a facility for people who can't look after themselves. She needs a bedroom and communal areas with support workers 24/7 365 days a year where she has to be signed in and out and whatever money she has they look after. Is it not their job to actually protect a life, because what they are doing now isn't enough.

Not one person in this thread wants anything sinister to happen to Lou, but I am really worried for her if Ste goes down, he may be her dealer/supplier but he actually has look after her alot more than anyone else has. We have seen him put her to bed, cook for her buy her food when she hasn't had anything.

I just dread to think who he is getting to "look after her" when he's sent down cause they won't give a do.

EDIT also to add sorry foe the rantbit I couldn't live with myself if that was my kid
I agree she would probably benefit from supported living but unfortunately there aren’t places readily available and there will be people in more need of it than Lou. People who actually want to change.

Apr 16, 2023
Cheers. Crown court means a proper sentence of some kind doesn’t it? Not sure, funnily enough I’m not that au fait with the court system what with being a fairly law abiding decent citizen 😂
I think so, but like you i no nothing about court have not been in 1, have not even had any involvement with police, av just never lived really
🤣 i feel like i've missed out 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.