Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Sorry. Confirms nothing. The more you panic the more it shows. You are infact, Kayleigh.
All the evidence suggests it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 coming from you funny how both accounts have only been made this week, i've been around alot long than a week you fkn moron, get back over on the yam account you made, the 1 that's not actually talking about yam, just can't help stupid

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 coming from you funny how both accounts have only been made this week, i've been around alot long than a week you fkn moron, get back over on the yam account you made, the 1 that's not actually talking about yam, just can't help stupid
Funny how the other account “that is defo not KK” pops up aswell 😂😂😂 stop deflecting from you being caught out as a child abuser big whopper

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Wasn’t ranting at you by the way 😂🙈 just the child abusing heffa

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
ugh.jpg

not kk's multiple accounts talking to themself again

Apr 17, 2023
Not one of you had the balls to join the live to discuss it though, did ya? I said it didn’t run as I hoped because no f joined. All fing talk but nobody wants to stand up and say a WORD when it came to it. I gave you all a vehicle and nobody had the neck to get on board. And don’t say you didn’t know because I explained how I wanted it to go this morning.
In fairness loads were requesting to join from the comments

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly find it hard to tell how much of it is "my comment didn't show" and how much is "tiktok doesn't care for my hard hitting journalism of calling ste a homophobic crack fiend"
Yeah, one of my comments that didn’t seem to go through was one where I called him a ‘smack rat’ and another involved ‘scummy t’ 👀

Sep 6, 2023
After catching up on so much, I feel nothing had changed bar Lou looking more haggered than ever. Watching that story of her telling us about her new 3 piece set and she could barely remember the word "trousers"
This 5 years ago was a slim "healthy" girl, 2 cute kids, she could string sentences together, she could pretend to do some cleaning if she thought it would get her in with the "in crowd". Now it's like she has lost all brain cells even the basic involuntary systems like breathing are giving up.

Why are her support workers not realising this girl is in desperate need for mental, physical and emotional support. Maybe in a facility for people who can't look after themselves. She needs a bedroom and communal areas with support workers 24/7 365 days a year where she has to be signed in and out and whatever money she has they look after. Is it not their job to actually protect a life, because what they are doing now isn't enough.

Not one person in this thread wants anything sinister to happen to Lou, but I am really worried for her if Ste goes down, he may be her dealer/supplier but he actually has look after her alot more than anyone else has. We have seen him put her to bed, cook for her buy her food when she hasn't had anything.

I just dread to think who he is getting to "look after her" when he's sent down cause they won't give a do.

EDIT also to add sorry foe the rantbit I couldn't live with myself if that was my kid
I don't think they are doing it because number 1 there are people out there with genuine problems who need this more. And number 2 because Lou can actually do all this herself. She's just too lazy not to. She's well able to clean when she knows there's an inspection coming, she's well able to budget for her drugs, shes well able to walk to the chemist and the shop for her chocolate and red bull despite her chronic pain that stops her going to anything that doesn't benefit her materially. She loves her life as it is, lying in bed all day with things being just handed to her. Why should she work for anything. She's exactly like jabba the hut

May 3, 2023
I don't think they are doing it because number 1 there are people out there with genuine problems who need this more. And number 2 because Lou can actually do all this herself. She's just too lazy not to. She's well able to clean when she knows there's an inspection coming, she's well able to budget for her drugs, shes well able to walk to the chemist and the shop for her chocolate and red bull despite her chronic pain that stops her going to anything that doesn't benefit her materially. She loves her life as it is, lying in bed all day with things being just handed to her. Why should she work for anything. She's exactly like jabba the hut
What a waste of a life. You're so right, she does I just cannot understand a person who would choose that life over what she had. And also them 2 with their houses/flat and there's people needing homes and can't get them. It's just appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.