Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
She’s on live showing off her two giant B&M bags of bits and bobs and reminding everyone of her poorly leg 🙄
I had to come off the live she was going on about her painful leg so much. It's all for PIP. But what she doesn't realise is if she doesn't go to the hospital and get it checked out they won't give her PIP for it. If she does go to th hospital then they will probably realise there's nothing wrong other than the fact she needs to lose weight. If she's in so much pain whys she not gone to the hospital...from what I know of Lou, if she was in genuine pain she would be at the hospital because she would be after a prescription. She says she can't walk enough to unpack her bags she got from B+M last week but manages getting to the shop everyday and the chemist multiple times a week 🤯

Aug 29, 2023
I want FWO to piss off. I’m bored of this Bekki and she’s only been in the box 2 minutes 😂
She was a complete fruit loop...why would she be crying and so upset over someone's life she has never even met. Loi isn't a victim, she's caused everything's thats happened to her...so blows my mind how this woman's crying feeling so sorry for her!

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Screenshot_20231120_184740_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_184748_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.