Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
Has she deleted this now cos I can't see it. She must have posted it, deleted it then sat on her live and said how she's staying away from drama 🤣🤣🤣 This is a good one for one of the Ste accounts to put on the fyp 🤣
Your wish is my command too.. it’s uploaded and Alex is tagged.. this 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 gonna 👏🏼 come 👏🏼 back 👏🏼 on 👏🏼 Lou 👏🏼 ten 👏🏼 fold 👏🏼

Jun 9, 2023
Did anyone see her in Angie’s box just now?
Yup and then Mandy came in and lou was getting all billy bigbollocks with her 👀

Mandy was standing up for us trolls and screaming L I A R at Lou then proceeded to make throwing up sounds at her 🤣🤣🤣
Mandy and Angie are pretty close so Angie dropped Lou from her box incase of trigger warnings and is having a debate this week on addiction 💀

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Yup and then Mandy came in and lou was getting all billy bigbollocks with her 👀

Mandy was standing up for us trolls and screaming L I A R at Lou then proceeded to make throwing up sounds at her 🤣🤣🤣
Mandy and Angie are pretty close so Angie dropped Lou from her box incase of trigger warnings and is having a debate this week on addiction 💀
The Irony !! Necking bottle after bottle of Red wine could be classed as an addiction too …

Apr 30, 2023
I had to come off the live she was going on about her painful leg so much. It's all for PIP. But what she doesn't realise is if she doesn't go to the hospital and get it checked out they won't give her PIP for it. If she does go to th hospital then they will probably realise there's nothing wrong other than the fact she needs to lose weight. If she's in so much pain whys she not gone to the hospital...from what I know of Lou, if she was in genuine pain she would be at the hospital because she would be after a prescription. She says she can't walk enough to unpack her bags she got from B+M last week but manages getting to the shop everyday and the chemist multiple times a week 🤯
l left as well. It's the same story on a different day with her 🥱

Sep 6, 2023
Screenshot_2023-11-20-20-19-21-437_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
hahahaha the subtitles!!!!

Jun 9, 2023
Kicking off on Angies

I was absolutely amazed by that! Gets called out for faking DV, women crying and breaking down
Lou 'everyone give me a follow' 🙄🙄
It goes to show how she doesn’t give a s and just wants the views and follows.. she be digging a whole that’s just getting deeper everytime and wonders why she gets tha abuse 🙄🙄🙄

Aug 29, 2023
Your wish is my command too.. it’s uploaded and Alex is tagged.. this 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 gonna 👏🏼 come 👏🏼 back 👏🏼 on 👏🏼 Lou 👏🏼 ten 👏🏼 fold 👏🏼
Your an absolute legend too!! 🤩🙌 You would think she would know better by now than to do a dirty delete. The posts bad enough, shes not an angel but to post it then delete like a se bag is even worse

LouBeg

Apr 24, 2023
On the expose night she came on live after crying etc, and showed her bank statement. How much was she making on Tik tok?

Status
Not open for further replies.