Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
🎄🤪🤣😭 Prison day has come early! Is everyone ignoring the fact she called the police on him, which is why he's off to prison for hopefully a long time, why is the b whining about him getting locked up 2 days early. I'm a t, but this is making me laugh. Lou is crying over no pregabs or codeine as the ste the cad rotter and bounder has gone off with her £50.
I had a feeling him going to clink would tip her over the edge, but 2 days earlier is even better 🤣

Oct 6, 2023
I’ve managed to catch bits of the live (thank you notsogrey!), but I’m a bit behind on a couple of things. So FWO has apologised… is that for not listening to what people were trying to tell her about Lou?

And also - why is Miss Marvel no longer a mod?

I’d also REALLY love to know who’s who on TikTok/insta lives from here but I feel like that might be too big of an ask 😬🙈

Apr 12, 2023
Same old se 🙄🤣
Claire's comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_2023-11-28-20-23-06-004_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Jun 21, 2023
scuba stole her money and has gone on a bender because she didn’t want to, because she doesn’t touch drugs like that anymore…… she says as her eyes roll the the back of her head.
Is she really surprised? He probably thinks he's got nothing to lose, he's going away for a while, drugs will be difficult to come by. In his mind, he wants to enjoy his last day of freedom, in true Ste style. Of course he's going to want to have his last hurrah. Most of us would be spending it with family, going somewhere nice, or just enjoying some nice scenery, but most of us don't go walking around with glass hammers peering into cars.

Apr 22, 2023
I’m so so so glad he got caught lifting cars
It’s one of the lowest of the low crimes especially right before Christmas
I had a roof box with approx £1.5k of camping equipment taken off my car a few weeks ago and they damaged my car in the process and despite the van and thieves being on multiple cameras the police couldn’t do anything because they hid their reg.
My only options are claim on my house or car insurance but then I have to pay excess and deal with my premiums going up.
Well deserved and I hope he goes away for a long long time. Enjoy being alone Lou, you deserve ir

Status
Not open for further replies.