Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Screenshot from 2023-11-30 09-21-07.png

And just in case anyone else was wondering:
"A committal for sentence happens when magistrates have found someone guilty of a crime but they think their sentencing powers are not enough."

Ref is U20234726 / 17SR1400423 In case anyone wants to check into this.

Apr 17, 2023
So how did the story of his mam ringing Lou and telling her he'd been arrested for trying cars come from? I was sure she said something about him having drugs on him when being searched. Haha amazing how stories spread isn't it?
I think she eventually admitted that he had text her to say he was arrested and she sent the screenshots to his mum who she said hadn’t replied to her text. She then rang police Who said that they didn’t have him at the station.

he took £50 (why she was so upset) and went on a bender with it.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So have we established if he is being sentenced today? I've got wonderful baby brain and tried reading about committal for sentence but nothing is retaining today
It should be. It's possible it will be delayed depending on how busy the court is etc, but it's very probable he'll get sentenced and sent down today.

Apr 30, 2023
I think she eventually admitted that he had text her to say he was arrested and she sent the screenshots to his mum who she said hadn’t replied to her text. She then rang police Who said that they didn’t have him at the station.

he took £50 (why she was so upset) and went on a bender with it.
Why does this b just not tell the truth in the beginning?!. I feckin hate liars and story tellers like her 😡

Apr 30, 2023
So how did the story of his mam ringing Lou and telling her he'd been arrested for trying cars come from? I was sure she said something about him having drugs on him when being searched. Haha amazing how stories spread isn't it?
I heard her saying it on her live when she had her fake meltdown. Not sure about the drugs though because her howling was doing my nut in so l came out 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.