Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2023
I don't get how she makes it such a mess. I mean not to be a dick but she ain't got kids to tidy up after. She can put something down and it will still be there until she moves it again. She can tidy an area and nothing will be put/left/dropped there unless she does it! 1 plate, 1 knife and fork, 1 cup/glass to wash up. It's not a mansion, like the kitchen is what 6 steps from her bedroom - not as if she uses the front room. It's not hard. Pure laziness. Tens of thousands more deserving people would love that bungalow! FML my Mum was dying of cancer and still done washing up! (Albeit against my wishes but she wanted some independence) Lou you always focus on the negative - always a pity party.
You are a lot better off than a hell of a lot of people!!

May 7, 2023
1p is more than Lou’s ever gonna get from me. I don’t want to fund her habits and that’s my excuse Lou 🖕🏻
She won’t get many people willing to pay 1p for her cos they know what she’s like. I know it’s only 1p but why would you bother to hear her moan about how hard done to her life is or fall asleep. Shes got no content! Did you notice how this positive news at 8pm lasted 1 day 🤣

May 7, 2023
Sorry, not been on here or Insta for a while. What happened with Ste? I'm really behind
Lou came on crying about 2 days before his sentencing to say he’d been arrested and was gonna be remanded until his court date but then that all turned out not to be the truth. Then on his actual hearing date he got sent down for 6 months and should be out in 3 on good behaviour x

Sep 9, 2023
Lou came on crying about 2 days before his sentencing to say he’d been arrested and was gonna be remanded until his court date but then that all turned out not to be the truth. Then on his actual hearing date he got sent down for 6 months and should be out in 3 on good behaviour x
Oh God. Thank you. I will try and neglect my kids/house/dogs/job for a while and catch up. 😂

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
That's because you're a fat t!
IMG_20231205_213801.jpg
Av got mobilatee.

I was in her area in the past 48 hours, drove past. It was dark, but she had her blinds wide open and the lights on, and you could see the piles of se everywhere, those big b&m bag for life just tossed all over the place, absolutely filthy. Neighbors must be mortified.

Apr 30, 2023
I don't get how she makes it such a mess. I mean not to be a dick but she ain't got kids to tidy up after. She can put something down and it will still be there until she moves it again. She can tidy an area and nothing will be put/left/dropped there unless she does it! 1 plate, 1 knife and fork, 1 cup/glass to wash up. It's not a mansion, like the kitchen is what 6 steps from her bedroom - not as if she uses the front room. It's not hard. Pure laziness. Tens of thousands more deserving people would love that bungalow! FML my Mum was dying of cancer and still done washing up! (Albeit against my wishes but she wanted some independence) Lou you always focus on the negative - always a pity party.
You are a lot better off than a hell of a lot of people!!
I haven't got kids, but l always keep my house clean and tidy. It would make me depressed to live in squalor like she does 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.