Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
I've noticed dawn back in her lives again. I never thought dawn would speak to her again after the lies she told her. I also thought that she had voice notes were lou admitted to her that she was still using class a's months ago. I may have got it wrong but I don't understand why people are giving her the time of day again after she took money from these people and lied to them

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20231222-193824~3.png

Sep 6, 2023
I've noticed dawn back in her lives again. I never thought dawn would speak to her again after the lies she told her. I also thought that she had voice notes were lou admitted to her that she was still using class a's months ago. I may have got it wrong but I don't understand why people are giving her the time of day again after she took money from these people and lied to them
I reckon dawn is trying very hard to really help Lou. She's been in her shoes and I'm not sure of her full story but I reckon dawn knows she wouldn't be where she is today if people hadn't given her a second chance either. Her and Pete are the happy ending and I reckon she would try help anyone in the same situation of she could. She's a good egg. Maybe by her being around Lou more it might help lou see what she could become of she tried

Apr 16, 2023
I reckon dawn is trying very hard to really help Lou. She's been in her shoes and I'm not sure of her full story but I reckon dawn knows she wouldn't be where she is today if people hadn't given her a second chance either. Her and Pete are the happy ending and I reckon she would try help anyone in the same situation of she could. She's a good egg. Maybe by her being around Lou more it might help lou see what she could become of she tried
Dawn has been around for a while now and it hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to how Lou lives her life

Apr 21, 2023
I wish (maybe not wish) Lou would just see FWO for what she is, a s stirring prick, comes in, causes aggro and then leaves. How lous attitude changes the minute she comes in, is pathetic, she goes from being an emotional, heartbroken, "confused", "whys vis happening to me?", cry baby to Rocky, hardcase.

Anyone who talks sense though is ignored, told they're a troll or it just goes in one ear and out the other.

Apr 24, 2023
I reckon dawn is trying very hard to really help Lou. She's been in her shoes and I'm not sure of her full story but I reckon dawn knows she wouldn't be where she is today if people hadn't given her a second chance either. Her and Pete are the happy ending and I reckon she would try help anyone in the same situation of she could. She's a good egg. Maybe by her being around Lou more it might help lou see what she could
At what point does dawn realise there is no helping lou? I think dawn is great I really do but she will never inspire lou to do what her and Pete have done unfortunately. This has been going on for a very long time now and I personally think lou is getting worse. Lou is oblivious to everything and everyone around her unless it involves money,takeaways,drugs or amazon deliveries. There is only much support people can offer but lou isn't interested and it's hard to watch people waste their time on the lazy cow

Status
Not open for further replies.