Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
'I'm ok, just missing my two older kids"...Feck off you attention seeking w!. You should have laid off the drugs instead of putting them before your kids.
I like to think those kids don’t miss her in the slightest.

Alfie looks like he is crying in the picture of her holding him on her latest tiktok post.

I hope Alfie’s mum is aware of the fact Lou has posted a picture of her foster daughter on her profile.

Aug 29, 2023
I wish those kittens could be removed from her house. It definitely sounds like they're not getting the proper kitten food they should be getting.

Lou, or any of her squeelers. Pass it on that she's an unfit pet owner. b! 🤛
She was sat stuffing her fat face last night and the kittens were meowing at her and she said il feed you after, you'll have to wait til I eat this cos I'm starving. Then said I'll give you a chip, i think you're allowed a chip - after pouring a load of salt all over her food 🤬 typical Lou always puts herself first. Selfish fat stinking tramp that she is.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Poor boy looks terrified, can tell he's so uncomfortable. Look at the state of Lou, she looks like a tramp. Could have at least tried to make a bit of an effort. Notice she's got the walking stick out for extra effect. Even the doctor asked her why she was using a walking stick she bought from the charity shop...cos she doesn't need it. If she wasn't morbidly obese she could move around easier. Also why has she linked The Pregnant Man pub to her Tiktok story of her visit with Alfie 🤣 I bet she's not asked permission to put those children on social media
Screenshot_20231223_133708_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_133341_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_133341_TikTok.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 309
Apr 12, 2023
Now I don’t like FWO however what she said in the video isnt Wrong though.

it’s what alot of us think I feel.

she has this connection in her head to ste because of Alfie but they will never actually parent him together.

she won’t get the other kids back and we know the narative she says on why she can’t see them is a big fat lie.

she’s turned into a little Angie with her minions in her boxes and chat.

the only difference is FWO put it in a video and we say it on here
Oh what's going on? not been on for about 10 days so can someone do me a basic catch-up please?

Apr 22, 2023
I haven't been here for a while and just saw one of them on her latest instagram story, almost couldn't believe it. And after reading here my heart just breaks for those two little babies 😢

How on this earth is someone like her allowed to keep two innocent sweet little animals??!?

She's absolutely not fit for having any pet at all. She can't even look after herself, they have no chance of a good life.

I've had cats all my life and it takes a lot of time and dedication to care for them properly. Not to mention the costs. We've brought a new kitten into our home last July and have since paid around 600€ just to get the basics (vaccines, worming, flea treatment, castration and chip) done, how is she affording all that?!? I just know they're not gonna get the care they deserve and it makes me so bloody angry.

She lives in a fing dump, those poor babies could eat anything off the floor and suffer terribly. And don't get me started on the food... Ham and chicken f-ing tikka balls... Those are so bad for them, especially for kittens when their stomachs and digestive systems are still adjusting, it's just so irresponsible. Those poor things are going to get so I'll and then she'll probably be too off her face to even notice. But I'm sure she thinks as long as they're fed it'll all be fine 😑

And how the hell as she not even prepared for when she got them? We literally got everything ready the week before, made sure it was all nice and comfortable, enough food and litter set up... She just treats them as accessories but knows s about actually looking after cats and it absolutely infuriates me. I've spent hours upon hours researching, reading, learning how to continually improve the lives of our cats, how to offer the best nutrition, the best living environments and she just thinks bringing two kittens into her dump will be the easiest thing in the world. It's not. Those kittens are still so young, they need proper care, someone who is actually capable of looking after them in the right way.

I'm sorry this is a long rant, but it just makes me indescribably angry how someone like her was given two innocent little beings that don't know any better and I feel so bad for them. If anyone knows of a way that I can report this from outside the UK, do let me know. It's beyond irresponsible and dangerous for her to be looking after those kittens. 🤬
Me and my partner have wanted a dog for about a year but we both work full time and had multiple abroad trips coming up so it wouldn’t have been fair to get a dog. I’ve waited to get a pay rise & promotion so I can go home at lunch to check on the dog, but we can also afford for a dog walker to come in.
We waited until we could afford the ongoing costs of a dog before we even thought about getting one. We are getting our puppy next week and have literally been spending weeks if not months buying beds, puppy toys, pads etc.
Anyone getting a pet without even owning the basics for it, and not considering ongoing costs like food, microchip, worming, insurance etc should have the animal removed from them.
Absolutely disgraceful.
It’s so easy to make an impulsive decision buying an animal but you’ve got to consider the fact that it is a life and has its own needs that need to be met.
The conditions these animals are living in are so so unfair. Random tablets and food on the floor for them to ingest alongside tab ends.
Not enough litter boxes so they’ll probably start going to the toilet wherever
If they aren’t neutered they run the risk of breeding
They could get trampled by a fat tramp at any moment

Sep 9, 2023
Me and my partner have wanted a dog for about a year but we both work full time and had multiple abroad trips coming up so it wouldn’t have been fair to get a dog. I’ve waited to get a pay rise & promotion so I can go home at lunch to check on the dog, but we can also afford for a dog walker to come in.
We waited until we could afford the ongoing costs of a dog before we even thought about getting one. We are getting our puppy next week and have literally been spending weeks if not months buying beds, puppy toys, pads etc.
Anyone getting a pet without even owning the basics for it, and not considering ongoing costs like food, microchip, worming, insurance etc should have the animal removed from them.
Absolutely disgraceful.
It’s so easy to make an impulsive decision buying an animal but you’ve got to consider the fact that it is a life and has its own needs that need to be met.
The conditions these animals are living in are so so unfair. Random tablets and food on the floor for them to ingest alongside tab ends.
All of this! Animals are full time commitments over the span of several years. I struggle to think of how she is even going to afford their most basic needs (food and the likes). Especially as kittens, they'll need several meals a day. It's just absolutely beyond me how anyone could look at her and the way she broadcasts her life online for everyone to see and seriously think "Yes, this person is fit to take care of two small animals." 🙄

On another note, congratulations on finally getting your puppy! I'm sure he'll so happy to be with you and your partner! 😊

Apr 24, 2023
Part of me thinks that she thinks that's she somehow going to get Alfie back. Talking about seeing him more and that she's 'doing so well'. She's getting worse by the day and honestly she looks worse now than when she was on class a's. She is buying bigger clothes instead of trying to get healthier and the constant fizzy pop and takeaways she consumes for someone with limited money is unbelievable. She showed her cupboards and fridge last night loaded with food yet she has had takeaways nearly every night this week. She will keep getting bigger and unhealthier but it will be everybody else's fault not hers. She repulses me

Apr 17, 2023
Part of me thinks that she thinks that's she somehow going to get Alfie back. Talking about seeing him more and that she's 'doing so well'. She's getting worse by the day and honestly she looks worse now than when she was on class a's. She is buying bigger clothes instead of trying to get healthier and the constant fizzy pop and takeaways she consumes for someone with limited money is unbelievable. She showed her cupboards and fridge last night loaded with food yet she has had takeaways nearly every night this week. She will keep getting bigger and unhealthier but it will be everybody else's fault not hers. She repulses me
I got that vibe from her last night. She’s going to see him more often and who knows in 5 years she said!!!

i really do hope that open adoption means the same as closed adoption as in there is no giving the child back to parents unlike fostering

Apr 30, 2023
Poor boy looks terrified, can tell he's so uncomfortable. Look at the state of Lou, she looks like a tramp. Could have at least tried to make a bit of an effort. Notice she's got the walking stick out for extra effect. Even the doctor asked her why she was using a walking stick she bought from the charity shop...cos she doesn't need it. If she wasn't morbidly obese she could move around easier. Also why has she linked The Pregnant Man pub to her Tiktok story of her visit with Alfie 🤣 I bet she's not asked permission to put those children on social media
Screenshot_20231223_133708_TikTok.jpg
I've zoomed in and it definitely looks like he's starting to cry. So would l when a stranger picks me up and squeezes me like she is. Even Lou looks awkward holding him.

Apr 17, 2023
Alfie's real mum and dad will have gone home and discussed how the visit really went... Here's a clue Lou, your home and you stink, you're not improving you're going downhill at a fast rate. You upset THEIR child. They're going to do you off and it's YOUR FAULT nobody else's.
Exactly, just because they said they would let her see Alfie more that doesn’t mean they will.
they probably said it to shut her up

Aug 29, 2023
I got that vibe from her last night. She’s going to see him more often and who knows in 5 years she said!!!

i really do hope that open adoption means the same as closed adoption as in there is no giving the child back to parents unlike fostering
Adoption, even open means he is with his adoptive parents until he is an adult because they have parental rights for him.. legally they are his parents. Lou and Ste have no parental rights at all and no say in his upbringing. If he chooses to have contact with Lou at 18 then that's upto him but she will probably have overdosed or eaten herself to death by then 🐖 Her saying "in 5 years who knows" is typical Lou...living in a fantasy world thinking she's doing so great she might get him back, probs cos she's too thick to even know what adoption means. But the fact she is even hoping she could get him back in 5 years shows how selfish she is and isn't thinking of Alfie and whats best for him. Can you imagine taking a child from the only parents hes had from birth, away from his home...everything he's ever known. I know it will never happen but in Lous head she's hoping it will. Jusy goes to show she is incapable of thinking of anyone other than herself...even her own children.

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
Absolutely disgraceful.
I totally agree and thats exactly how a responsible pet owner behaves! She was waiting for an Iceland food delivery to be able to feed them tbe day she got them! 😡

When she revealed she got them there was people in her comments telling her that cat protection do vouchers for people on benefits for wormong etc. that winds me up! If your on need it’s and can’t afford treatment without financial support, you shouldn’t have a pet!

Apr 17, 2023
Adoption, even open means he is with his adoptive parents until he is an adult because they have parental rights for him.. legally they are his parents. Lou and Ste have no parental rights at all and no say in his upbringing. If he chooses to have contact with Lou at 18 then that's upto him but she will probably have overdosed or eaten herself to death by then 🐖 Her saying "in 5 years who knows" is typical Lou...living in a fantasy world thinking she's doing so great she might get him back, probs cos she's too thick to even know what adoption means. But the fact she is even hoping she could get him back in 5 years shows how selfish she is and isn't thinking of Alfie and whats best for him. Can you imagine taking a child from the only parents hes had from birth, away from his home...everything he's ever known. I know it will never happen but in Lous head she's hoping it will. Jusy goes to show she is incapable of thinking of anyone other than herself...even her own children.
I thought as much but wasn’t sure as things have changed since my adoption in the 70’s

Aug 29, 2023
Why does she always have food at the corners of her mouth 🤮🤢 who would post a video on social media of themselves like that. I don't get food all round my face when I eat so I have no idea why Lou is so dirty and disgusting. Shes a grown woman in her 30s. It actually makes me want to throw up...like go wipe the choc choc out the corners of your mouth you vile rat🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20231223_173112_TikTok.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
I haven't been here for a while and just saw one of them on her latest instagram story, almost couldn't believe it. And after reading here my heart just breaks for those two little babies 😢

How on this earth is someone like her allowed to keep two innocent sweet little animals??!?

She's absolutely not fit for having any pet at all. She can't even look after herself, they have no chance of a good life.

I've had cats all my life and it takes a lot of time and dedication to care for them properly. Not to mention the costs. We've brought a new kitten into our home last July and have since paid around 600€ just to get the basics (vaccines, worming, flea treatment, castration and chip) done, how is she affording all that?!? I just know they're not gonna get the care they deserve and it makes me so bloody angry.

She lives in a fing dump, those poor babies could eat anything off the floor and suffer terribly. And don't get me started on the food... Ham and chicken f-ing tikka balls... Those are so bad for them, especially for kittens when their stomachs and digestive systems are still adjusting, it's just so irresponsible. Those poor things are going to get so I'll and then she'll probably be too off her face to even notice. But I'm sure she thinks as long as they're fed it'll all be fine 😑

And how the hell as she not even prepared for when she got them? We literally got everything ready the week before, made sure it was all nice and comfortable, enough food and litter set up... She just treats them as accessories but knows s about actually looking after cats and it absolutely infuriates me. I've spent hours upon hours researching, reading, learning how to continually improve the lives of our cats, how to offer the best nutrition, the best living environments and she just thinks bringing two kittens into her dump will be the easiest thing in the world. It's not. Those kittens are still so young, they need proper care, someone who is actually capable of looking after them in the right way.

I'm sorry this is a long rant, but it just makes me indescribably angry how someone like her was given two innocent little beings that don't know any better and I feel so bad for them. If anyone knows of a way that I can report this from outside the UK, do let me know. It's beyond irresponsible and dangerous for her to be looking after those kittens. 🤬
Back street selling just like her drugs, who drops off kittens in a taxi

Aug 29, 2023
The cats are going to be like everything else in Lous life. On her live people are telling her the cats need flea'd, wormed, neutered etc and she says I know I'm going to. Story of her life...she is always going to do this and that but never actually does it...I hope the things she needs to do for the cats aren't going to be the same. Just never gets done. She was sitting on her bed rolling a joint and the cat kept coming over trying to get to it and get her and Lou just kept flinging it on the floor. I really don't think it's going to end well for these cats 😕

May 7, 2023
She cracks me up! Shes finally realised the grass isn’t greener on the other side 😂

She’s got rid of all her regulars and now she’s got less than 20 people in her chat, no one is talking and she’s falling asleep. She blamed the lack of chat as the reason she was falling asleep (not the 🍃she’d just smoked) 🤣🤣🤣

She’s said she’s gonna try and get in with some US tiktokers. You know what that means….fresh meat 🙄🥩 💷💷

Status
Not open for further replies.