Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Moaning that she's on her own for Xmas. Bet a few PayPal donations will cheer the fat t up.
Her choice to get the kittens when she did! They’re the reason she won’t go to her mums cos she can’t take them with her/she can’t leave them on their own for too long. #poorplanning

The way she’s going on it’s as if she’s not been invited. You’d think she’s was the only person to ever spend Christmas without family, what about the homeless, elderly or the millions of people working on Xmas day away from their kids. Idiot!!

Aug 29, 2023
Her choice to get the kittens when she did! They’re the reason she won’t go to her mums cos she can’t take them with her/she can’t leave them on their own for too long. #poorplanning

The way she’s going on it’s as if she’s not been invited. You’d think she’s was the only person to ever spend Christmas without family, what about the homeless, elderly or the millions of people working on Xmas day away from their kids. Idiot!!
Plus she could be spending Christmas with her children had she not chosen drugs and Ste over them. She would have her own family. The position she's in is all down to her own selfish choices. Nobody to blame but herself. But rather than do something about it and try turn her life around she's sat moaning trying to get sympathy smoking weed. Lou could help herself but she isn't prepared to put in the hard work it takes to sort herself out.

Jun 21, 2023
Imagine relying on random strangers on the internet (no, Lou, even your regulars aren't your real friends) to stay awake 😂
She cracks me up! Shes finally realised the grass isn’t greener on the other side 😂

She’s got rid of all her regulars and now she’s got less than 20 people in her chat, no one is talking and she’s falling asleep. She blamed the lack of chat as the reason she was falling asleep (not the 🍃she’d just smoked) 🤣🤣🤣

She’s said she’s gonna try and get in with some US tiktokers. You know what that means….fresh meat 🙄🥩 💷💷

May 26, 2023
Moaning that she's on her own for Xmas. Bet a few PayPal donations will cheer the fat t up.
I'm sure Blueskies sent Lou details of a church group nearby doing Xmas Dinner. Lou started going on about how she'd prefer to volunteer than attend but we know she won't do either, just like everything else she says/slurs

Jun 21, 2023
Why isn't she at her mum's for Xmas?

She can't volunteer. She'll use the excuse that she can't be on her feet for that long. Probably a good thing, no one needs whatever is under her finger nails falling into the stuffing
I'm sure Blueskies sent Lou details of a church group nearby doing Xmas Dinner. Lou started going on about how she'd prefer to volunteer than attend but we know she won't do either, just like everything else she says/slurs

Apr 16, 2023

I thought she said yesterday she was going to mams for dinner but not staying long

Aug 29, 2023
I thought she said yesterday she was going to mams for dinner but not staying long
Yeah, she said she might go for a couple of hours. One of the comments said she shouldn't take the kittens because her mum has pet's & Lou's kittens haven't had any vaccinations or anything like that. She didn't exactly sound like she wanted to go to her mums though so she can't be too upset about being by herself. Some people would be grateful they had been invited. But Lou would probably rather be home alone because she can sleep all day then get up and get out her face - she can't do that at her mums. She also will be thinking she can go on live and try getting people feeling sorry for her because she can go on about how its such a hard day, she's all alone and so lonely etc. Lou may be thick but she's a master manipulator.

Aug 29, 2023
She cracks me finally realised the grass isn’t greener on the other side 😂

She’s got rid of all her regulars and now she’s got less than 20 people in her chat, no one is talking and she’s falling asleep. She blamed the lack of chat as the reason she was falling asleep (not the 🍃she’d just smoked) 🤣🤣🤣

She’s said she’s gonna try and get in with some US tiktokers. You know what that means….fresh meat 🙄🥩 💷💷
It's no wonder she lost all her regulars and I'm glad she's noticed it. It made me so mad when she said yesterday she was going to unblock them and "give them a second chance". It should be her asking them for another chance -it was her in the wrong not them. She thinks she did nothing wrong of course 🤬 She was blaming Linzi I think it was for not calling her yesterday to wake her up so she slept in and its no wonder cos im sure she was one of the people Lou was rude to. She's a grown woman for god sake. Alfies visit should have been all the motivation she needed to haul her huge lard ass out of her pit. Anyone else would be up at the crack of dawn making sure everything was perfect. Lou's been falling asleep on live when she had her regulars in the chat but shes always playing the victim, which is so infuriating. I hope none of the regulars come back.
Good luck getting in with some US Tiktokers...she lives in cloud cuckoo land. I don't think she's ever going to realise that the way she lives and the state she sits on live isn't normal and people don't want to be associated with someone like that. She's fooling nobody with her "I'm shattered" and bullshit excuses. She doesn't work, sleeps til mid-afternoon, does no exercise, housework and barely leaves the house unless its in a taxi...doesn't even wash herself but expects us to think she's so tired every night she falls asleep mid-sentence sitting up...OK Lou we believe you 🤣🤣🤣

Aug 29, 2023
She just came live about 11.40pm, mumbling and slurring her words, falling asleep and fighting to stay awake...lying in her bed as usual. I couldn't even make out half of what she was saying. She said she was like that cos she had just woken up. Just before she switched the live off she said she had been asleep most of the day. Who wakes up after sleeping ALL day+ is still so tired they can't speak or stay awake..she must think we are thick. But most worrying is if she's slept all day those poor kittens are definitely not getting 4 meals and day, fresh water and having their litter tray cleaned regularly not to mention some love and attention. She said she slept all day cos it's a depressing day...well tough s, you have 2 kittens that rely on you. Clearly they aren't enough to motivate her to get out her pit. Why did she get them this time of year if it was so hard for her. She makes me so fing a guy because those kittens are suffering because she's a big fat lazy slob 🤬🤬🤬 I really wish I had her address cos she needs reported

May 26, 2023
She just came live about 11.40pm, mumbling and slurring her words, falling asleep and fighting to stay awake...lying in her bed as usual. I couldn't even make out half of what she was saying. She said she was like that cos she had just woken up. Just before she switched the live off she said she had been asleep most of the day. Who wakes up after sleeping ALL day+ is still so tired they can't speak or stay awake..she must think we are thick. But most worrying is if she's slept all day those poor kittens are definitely not getting 4 meals and day, fresh water and having their litter tray cleaned regularly not to mention some love and attention. She said she slept all day cos it's a depressing day...well tough s, you have 2 kittens that rely on you. Clearly they aren't enough to motivate her to get out her pit. Why did she get them this time of year if it was so hard for her. She makes me so fing a guy because those kittens are suffering because she's a big fat lazy slob 🤬🤬🤬 I really wish I had her address cos she needs reported
I stayed in for about a minute and could tell it was gonna be boring straight away. Have all the regulars been blocked again?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Aug 29, 2023
She's got a new Bio. What a hard neck. This is why she's been going on about her phone playing up. Major begging for a new phone incoming from Loubeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226_002838_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226_002838_TikTok.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 254
Status
Not open for further replies.