Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Merry Christmas you filthy animals 😜

So, I saw that Lou had popped on live earlier so checked jn whilst waiting for family to come round. It was pretty dull tbh. She’d not long woke up, in bed with her PJs, she said she’d had some pigs in blankets for her lunch and a couple of people commented on how quiet her chat had been the last few days, someone explained that Lou had removed all her regulars and kept in the ones who were awful. Other lady said she misses the regulars and lou said yes I miss them too but I don’t want to look like I’m picking one side over the other 🙈🙈

Lou you already picked a side cos you’ve lost all those lovely ladies who were there for you from day one. And then making out your willing to give them a second chance…cringe!
What’s really sad is it’s you talking about missing them on Christmas Day and I don’t see any else 🤷🏻‍♀️

May 12, 2023
the fat t blocked me the other week, must check if I’m unblocked now lol. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, lazy af day today for me a la Lou’s every day. Just as I typed that my youngest asked me to make pigs in blankets…. And turkey… and roasties and carrots and everything she had yesterday 🙄 And guess what Lou, I’ll make her a mini roast because I love her and it’s Xmas. You couldn’t get out of bed EARLY for your kid you see once in a blue moon. Disgusting.

Oct 28, 2023
She's got a new Bio. What a hard neck. This is why she's been going on about her phone playing up. Major begging for a new phone incoming from Loubeg
I don’t understand how she goes through so many phones! When mine is due an upgrade after 2 years I give the old one to the kids and they last another 2 years at least. My teens look after theirs better than she does hers!

Sep 6, 2023
The difference is that your kids know if they break one then strangers on the internet won't buy them a new one. Your kids obviously know to mind their possessions. At her age she still doesn't know the value of things
I don’t understand how she goes through so many phones! When mine is due an upgrade after 2 years I give the old one to the kids and they last another 2 years at least. My teens look after theirs better than she does hers!

Aug 29, 2023
Her live last night was so boring. Lou just being Lou lying in her bed like a fat slob and the comments were so quiet. A few people taking amongst themselves and that was it. She was live for ages before anyone even commented. I hope Lou has noticed cos she had a really lovely group of people who would join her lives, comment and even give her advice..or try to. She barely manages to get above 30 viewers now. Best of all Lou has done all this to herself. Haha and this is Lou who thought she was going to take Tiktok by storm, become a big content creator and be in the same league as the likes of CLA, Miss Red etc and earn a fortune 🤣🤣🤣 Reality is her lives are unwashed Lou slobbing in her filthy bed, mumbling stuff nobody can understand and barely managing to stay awake 🙈 whatever happened to her manager she expected us to believe she had a while ago 🤣

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Feck, the state of her in her latest TikTok montage.
Is she wearing blokes shoes?!.
And that poor kid does look traumatised. But what she wrote is a lie, because she's hardly seen him

Her holding him just looks so awkward 🥴

Screenshot_20231226-195951_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231226-200120_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231226-195702_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231226-195732_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.