Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
I had a boy and girl ginger kitten, the girl was tiny we couldn't spay her till she was 6 months old due to weight but i made sure the male was spayed as early as possible, she still calls to this day and all the male cats look at her as if she is potty 🤣 it's not just spaying it's what if they fight mine did the other day a little too rough £200 at the vet for antibiotics pain meds and xrays, she doesn't have a clue at all, mine are ragdolls so not cheap cats but they have to be on a grain free diet, we have automatic litter trays so they always have a clean toilet, my cats have the very best of everything and it upsets me to see her how she treats hers, I told her whiskers isn't the best food it's like giving kids sweets and she said but kids like sweets so it will be fine! There is not enough meat content in it and its full of e numbers so the cats will be hyper and it's just not the best, but she doesn't care or understand at all, I told her she needs a routine with food water and showing them bed time so they sleep through as she said they cry all the time, I asked if she had checked for worms as that's normally why kittens cry and I just got told I know how to look after my cats, I can see them getting hurt I really can and uts breaking my heart
I'm just like you when it comes to my cat. He eats better than Lou, and has a much better lifestyle, but that's how it should be imo.

Apr 30, 2023
IMG_5045.png
Those kittens are spoiled aren’t they 🙄 stray cigs across the floor to play with and everything 😍
I could smack her up the head seeing that!. Seriously she's clueless 😡

Apr 30, 2023
I honestly think people should have to do some sort of assessment before buying pets in order to keep them safe.
Maybe something like all pet sales have to be declared and then they make sure you can afford food etc and keep track of if they animals are vaccinated.
There’s far too many people buying animals and not taking care of them properly
Didn't someone say it was a foreign woman who was leaving the country, and she dropped them off at Lou's?. Usually reputable shelters do checks.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Didn't someone say it was a foreign woman who was leaving the country, and she dropped them off at Lou's?. Usually reputable shelters do checks.
They were brought to her in a taxi, she didn't see mom or dad or nothing!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in spoiling my cats they deserve it as they are part of family, if I het reincarnated I want to come back as one of our cats not one of lous! Who thinks it's okay to have fag butt's over the floor pick them up!
I go mad at the kids leaving bits of stuff on the floor incase the cats choke as they are silly at times, and the things I've pulled out of the one cats mouth! He follows his name of being mayhem trust me but how would she know what they have eaten or chewed if she lives in that mess and is always asleep!!

I honestly think the lady is right she has them as a tool to try and get more money as people will feel sorry for animals, if she ever says she has no food etc for them my words will be give them up to people who can look after them as its not fair to use animals as a weapon

It's not like she could starve really is it, take a while for her to starve, if the cats go hungry maybe they can snack on her while she sleeps 🤣 it was the other day when she had a delivery she told him if her cats got out it was his fault and he would buy her new ones!! It's like they are easy replaced! But she never paid for them in the first place! They were free if I'm right?!

Apr 30, 2023
They were brought to her in a taxi, she didn't see mom or dad or nothing!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in spoiling my cats they deserve it as they are part of family, if I het reincarnated I want to come back as one of our cats not one of lous! Who thinks it's okay to have fag butt's over the floor pick them up!
I go mad at the kids leaving bits of stuff on the floor incase the cats choke as they are silly at times, and the things I've pulled out of the one cats mouth! He follows his name of being mayhem trust me but how would she know what they have eaten or chewed if she lives in that mess and is always asleep!!

I honestly think the lady is right she has them as a tool to try and get more money as people will feel sorry for animals, if she ever says she has no food etc for them my words will be give them up to people who can look after them as its not fair to use animals as a weapon

It's not like she could starve really is it, take a while for her to starve, if the cats go hungry maybe they can snack on her while she sleeps 🤣 it was the other day when she had a delivery she told him if her cats got out it was his fault and he would buy her new ones!! It's like they are easy replaced! But she never paid for them in the first place! They were free if I'm right?!
She's really stupid. It proves that she's unfit to look after any animal when her kids were removed from her. She's disgusting.

May 7, 2023

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Someone offered to send her money for the vets and she said no but you can send me money for a takeaway! Cheeky b has more money that is

and crabby knickers at the top of the photo 🤢🦀
Poor cats having to walk past them 🤢🤮 why haven't the "helpers/carer's" 🤣 still makes me howl when she said her carer's had to help her out of bed 🤣 they are support workers! But why have they not mentioned the state of the of the bungalou? She hasn't seen them since ste went down has she?
Why are they leaving her alone so much wasn't it weekly visits she had?
Speaking of ste he has done half his 3 months now hasn't he? Wonder when we will be seeing him, strange she never mentions him unless I've missed it, she could say she needs money to go visit him!

I would not even have the cheek to ask for money let alone say no I don't want it for the vets I want it for a takeaway, I think I would be embarrassed if someone even offered to pay my vet bill! Bit like paying for kids school dinners would me feel like I wasn't coping or good enough! If chicken tikka balls are good enough for the cats then lou can eat them instead of a takeaway!! She never cooks dose she

Apr 30, 2023
Poor cats having to walk past them 🤢🤮 why haven't the "helpers/carer's" 🤣 still makes me howl when she said her carer's had to help her out of bed 🤣 they are support workers! But why have they not mentioned the state of the of the bungalou? She hasn't seen them since ste went down has she?
Why are they leaving her alone so much wasn't it weekly visits she had?
Speaking of ste he has done half his 3 months now hasn't he? Wonder when we will be seeing him, strange she never mentions him unless I've missed it, she could say she needs money to go visit him!

I would not even have the cheek to ask for money let alone say no I don't want it for the vets I want it for a takeaway, I think I would be embarrassed if someone even offered to pay my vet bill! Bit like paying for kids school dinners would me feel like I wasn't coping or good enough! If chicken tikka balls are good enough for the cats then lou can eat them instead of a takeaway!! She never cooks dose she
I thought it odd she never mentions Ste as well?!

Aug 29, 2023
I thought it odd she never mentions Ste as well?!
On her live the other night someone asked if she had heard from Ste. Lou got so sty about being asked and said something like I'm not talking about him, there's no point speaking about someone who isnt going to be in my life anymore. Then she started going on about new year new Lou while slurring her speech, eyes rolling and fighting to stay awake. I cant remember exactly but she said something alomg the lines of she's done with him and won't be having anything to do with him because hes no good for her and she needs to stay away so she can see her children. But we all know this is because he is in jail. As soon as he is released she will be on the phone to him. Maybe he wont want to know her - he will be in a better position than she is cos he will be drug free compared to how he was before he went in. He will probably be healthier too because he said he goes to the gym in jail and he will be eating better etc. She loves to make out she's a victim of Ste and he drags her down. He isn't innocent but look at the mess she's in...if anything she's alot worse now than when Ste was around. So really that proves Lou doesn't need Stes influence to take drugs like she makes out. It's harder for her now because she has to get any drugs she wants herself but it hasnt stopped her. She says she can't walk but she seems to be off her face everyday so she's managing to walk to go get whatever it is she's taking.

Last edited:

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
My thoughts exactly where are the drugs coming from now? She used to blame ste and his influence on her, but he isn't around and she is in the same state of gowching, I hate when they gowch and the eyes roll and the head goes back reminds me of when my brother was on herion and he swore black was blue he wasn't! He was and still is sadly its a drug that grips you and is a hard one to loose, I always remember the poem about what drugs do to families and it breaks my heart that drugs do that to people and the people selling them don't care if they have families or live or die, I think dealers should have harder sentences

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
A Poem On DRUGS !!!
Hello, my name is DRUGS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. and if you need me, remember I'm easily found, I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.
My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may NEVER break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms.
You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side.
You'll give up everything... your family, your home... your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you.

Don't know if this has ever been shared hear but it's just such a true poem and it just shows what lou has lost and what the drugs have done class a or prescription its all the same when your addicted

May 7, 2023
On her live the other night someone asked if she had heard from Ste. Lou got so sty about being asked and said something like I'm not talking about him, there's no point speaking about someone who isnt going to be in my life anymore. Then she started going on about new year new Lou while slurring her speech, eyes rolling and fighting to stay awake. I cant remember exactly but she said something alomg the lines of she's done with him and won't be having anything to do with him because hes no good for her and she needs to stay away so she can see her children. But we all know this is because he is in jail. As soon as he is released she will be on the phone to him. Maybe he wont want to know her - he will be in a better position than she is cos he will be drug free compared to how he was before he went in. He will probably be healthier too because he said he goes to the gym in jail and he will be eating better etc. She loves to make out she's a victim of Ste and he drags her down. He isn't innocent but look at the mess she's in...if anything she's alot worse now than when Ste was around. So really that proves Lou doesn't need Stes influence to take drugs like she makes out. It's harder for her now because she has to get any drugs she wants herself but it hasnt stopped her. She says she can't walk but she seems to be off her face everyday so she's managing to walk to go get whatever it is she's taking.
I wouldn’t count on Ste coming out cleaner and healthier. Ste said there’s always access to drugs in prison. Most people take them to numb them when they struggle being inside. Ste said he got hooked onto a prescription pill h(can’t remember which one) after a stint inside. He’d never tried it on the outside but they were so readily available inside. He’d take them like sweets! Didn’t he hint at getting a mobile too? Bit silly broadcasting that online but hey, it’s Ste and Lou 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

May 7, 2023
A Poem On DRUGS !!!
Hello, my name is DRUGS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. and if you need me, remember I'm easily found, I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.
My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may NEVER break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms.
You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side.
You'll give up everything... your family, your home... your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you.

Don't know if this has ever been shared hear but it's just such a true poem and it just shows what lou has lost and what the drugs have done class a or prescription its all the same when your addicted
Wow… Lou needs to read this!

Jun 21, 2023
I wouldn’t count on Ste coming out cleaner and healthier. Ste said there’s always access to drugs in prison. Most people take them to numb them when they struggle being inside. Ste said he got hooked onto a prescription pill h(can’t remember which one) after a stint inside. He’d never tried it on the outside but they were so readily available inside. He’d take them like sweets! Didn’t he hint at getting a mobile too? Bit silly broadcasting that online but hey, it’s Ste and Lou 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
At best he'll come out with a bit more bulk on him, due to getting 3 meals a day, and some activity in the gym. He's not in there long enough for the reduction (not completely off them) in drugs to take effect.
As soon as he gets out, I bet he will go live and rake in the donations of people wanting to help him get back on his feet, and Lou will be flinging herself at his feet so she can get a cut of the funds and go on a massive bender with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.