Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
and Lou will be flinging herself at his feet so she can get a cut of the funds and go on a massive bender with him.
I totally misread ‘flinging’ for something I hope I never ever have to see and I regret picking up my phone to distract myself from uni work. That will teach me for being a procrastination queen 😩😩😩

Apr 16, 2023
Did he get yo keep his flat does any one know?
He will continueto get HB for 6 months so shouldn't lose his flat due to non payment of rent. however, because he was on a rehousing scheme, he might have had conditions in his tencancy that he had to stick too so the housing assosciation might revoke his tenancy because the property is sitting empty at the minute.

I will never understand why the rehoused them separately. It's not like they have been given rooms in single sex hostels.

Apr 20, 2023
He will continueto get HB for 6 months so shouldn't lose his flat due to non payment of rent. however, because he was on a rehousing scheme, he might have had conditions in his tencancy that he had to stick too so the housing assosciation might revoke his tenancy because the property is sitting empty at the minute.

I will never understand why the rehoused them separately. It's not like they have been given rooms in single sex hostels.
It's ridiculous if he does keep it, caught with knives and drugs ffs. Aaarrrfggghhhh

May 7, 2023
Just thinking, planning how to fit in post holidays cleaning tidying and putting decorations away. Lou hasn't even done her pre Christmas clean. Or unpacked. 🤪🤔💩🤡

Are you gona record it for content? 🙈Or are you gonna say you are and then not cos you’ve got so much to do and not enough hours in the day. Don’t forget you need to do what’s best for you, your mental elf has to be your number one priority! Don’t over it do it darl 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023

They were rehoused separately As apparently the housing scheme have had couples previously housed together and they didn’t want all the hassle of the relationships breaking down and all the s that goes with that

Apr 17, 2023
Are you gona record it for content? 🙈Or are you gonna say you are and then not cos you’ve got so much to do and not enough hours in the day. Don’t forget you need to do what’s best for you, your mental elf has to be your number one priority! Don’t over it do it darl 🤣🤣
Have you got va many journals and planners to think about planning it in the future

Apr 20, 2023
The thought of me squinting into my phone and doing a sweary half arsed clean up is strangely tempting. 🤔
I've been a bus wanker today, WHYYYYYYYY there was a drunk on the bus, when he eventually got off, s stripes up the back of his jeans. 😩
My menkel elf is fed due to my surgery being cancelled cos Dr's strike...
*drinks*
**can't drink really, cos not well**

Aug 29, 2023
At best he'll come out with a bit more bulk on him, due to getting 3 meals a day, and some activity in the gym. He's not in there long enough for the reduction (not completely off them) in drugs to take effect.
As soon as he gets out, I bet he will go live and rake in the donations of people wanting to help him get back on his feet, and Lou will be flinging herself at his feet so she can get a cut of the funds and go on a massive bender with him.
That's true...someone said he was due to be released on Feb 14th so Lou will probably be MIA cos they will be on a bender 🤣 then when the grant he gets when he's released from prison is blown your right he will be on Instagram pinning his PayPal again. I don't know how they can blatantly beg online all the time. No self respect or morals between the pair of them.

Apr 17, 2023
That's true...someone said he was due to be released on Feb 14th so Lou will probably be MIA cos they will be on a bender 🤣 then when the grant he gets when he's released from prison is blown your right he will be on Instagram pinning his PayPal again. I don't know how they can blatantly beg online all the time. No self respect or morals between the pair of them.
They beg coz they are the kind of people where absolutely nothing is their fault so the world owes them everything… a roof over their heads, discount rent and council tax and free medication on the nhs.

they chose to fill themselves with drugs and now get methadone free on the nhs !!!!! Make it make sense please!!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Way she's going, her breathing, her eating habits and just her lifestyle in general she will be lucky to see 2025. I think shes popping Diaz and pregab like there's no tomorrow and she is literally struggling to breathe which means her heart will be trying to work overtime. Her legs are already packing in because her body is trying to keep her main organs going to keep her alive. She's a ticking time bomb.

May 26, 2023
It's pathetic how much energy she uses trying to get the attention of strangers who don't give a flying do about her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_113136_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_113136_TikTok.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.