Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
Gifting Evil queen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_212259_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_212259_TikTok.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 254
May 26, 2023
She will acting like her now, she did it with ang then tried acting like cla now evil queen she copies them all, she is unique enough as it is she doesn't need to copy others, she gives entertainment just being her 🤣
She's been watching pearl aswell. Pearl keeps calling people Kents instead of fs and I've heard Lou doing the same this week

Apr 17, 2023
Have you noticed she does this? When she has a meltdown she goes quiet for a few days, like her followers are gonna forget 🤣
Oh yes and she will come back on like nothing happened and get annoyed when her followers call her out on her behaviour.

i wonder if she is back doing her courses as she said before Xmas that she was taken off them due to her having a lot to deal with( they would have been an outlet for her to cope with her s surely!)

Oct 28, 2023
Oh yes and she will come back on like nothing happened and get annoyed when her followers call her out on her behaviour.

i wonder if she is back doing her courses as she said before Xmas that she was taken off them due to her having a lot to deal with( they would have been an outlet for her to cope with her s surely!)
She only went to one makaton class! I can’t remember if she went to the cooking on a budget one. Being out and around people, learning something new would help with her mental health.

Apr 17, 2023
She only went to one makaton class! I can’t remember if she went to the cooking on a budget one. Being out and around people, learning something new would help with her mental health.
If I remember correctly she didn’t do the cooking one as she didn’t have photo I’d for it!!!

what the hell does she do all day!!

goes the the chemist for her methadone every day and maybe a trip to the drug recovery place and that’s it!!!

what a life she leads😂

Oct 3, 2023
If I remember correctly she didn’t do the cooking one as she didn’t have photo I’d for it!!!

what the hell does she do all day!!

goes the the chemist for her methadone every day and maybe a trip to the drug recovery place and that’s it!!!

what a life she leads😂
I often wonder this, how do these people actually fill their days? It ain’t cooking & cleaning that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.