Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Actually hilarious she wants to make it her duty to protect children on the app from being exposed to some of the disgusting stuff that happens on it.
There is literally a video of her out there asking to buy pills.
A video of her asking her boyfriend to give her a black eye.
A video of her saying she will unalive herself.
The people they need protecting from on the internet is people like her.
She really is a thick t.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She probably struggled to locate a journal to be able to carry out the extensive research.
She would require a number of journals to achieve this goal.
1. Journal to think about how she woukd go about finding the research
2. A journal to write down the research.
3. A journal to list the research in order.
4. A wish list to request the above journals.

Jun 21, 2023
I did laugh seeing that live.

Lou believes it’s her duty to use her platform to raise awareness of the wrong uns on tiktok and protect children. Apparently some lad got his chopper out the other night and a lass has been on flicking her bean.

She honestly makes me laugh! She kept saying “I’m so passionate about protecting children” 😤 shame you had no passion to protect your own right? 🤔

She was talking about how easy it is for kids to access social media, Lou you better hope James supervises O & M then.

Does she not think her videos gobbing off about wanting a hit or the whole black eye incident needs protecting? Shes acting like mother Theresa 😂
Oh bore off Lou.
The whole TikTokkers banging on about child protection issues has been done to death by the likes of Angie, and other Lou-types that haven't the slightest idea about safeguarding. It's the content that these fwits put out that's unsafe for kids.
For the sake of the children (especially your own), stay off TikTok

Apr 17, 2023
Oh bore off Lou.
The whole TikTokkers banging on about child protection issues has been done to death by the likes of Angie, and other Lou-types that haven't the slightest idea about safeguarding. It's the content that these fwits put out that's unsafe for kids.
For the sake of the children (especially your own), stay off TikTok
I’ve always had the view That you can’t ever stop underage kids from doing/seeing stuff that they shouldn’t.

it’s always gone on even down to getting fake id for clubs and pubs!!!

what needs to change is how adults behave on the app!

I don’t want to scroll on there and see a bloke dancing with his bits out or a woman pleasuring herself or even a drunk having a rant with blood on her arms that ends up with the emergency services being called

Sep 6, 2023
What the hell is the post on Tik Tok with a spider?She can't possibly have another pet?And if so, is it Fred?

She's tagged Chelsea lee art in it. I don't follow her so no idea does she own it but no way would Lou have all the bits and bobs for a spider habitat. It would be put in a shoe box until the cats got hold of it or she trod on it

Apr 17, 2023
Why does she attach herself to these controversial people!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0406.png
    IMG_0406.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.