Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
She's on and off tik tok more than I can keep up with at the moment, I must have missed where she has said all this.Has she had a visit where they haven't been happy then I take it?
she said it in her live last night.

she was just on,not showing her face!

she has a new phone coming tomorrow and was going n about when she gets to 10 thousand she will be doing a different TikTok creator thing and she won’t be on live as much!!! I have not got a clue what she is going on about

Aug 29, 2023

she has a new phone coming tomorrow and was going n about when she gets to 10 thousand she will be doing a different TikTok creator thing and she won’t be on live as much!!! I have not got a clue what she is going on about
She must be meaning the TikTok Creator Program where you can get paid. You have to have at least 10k followers. But you also need to have 100,000 video views in the last 30days. I don't think I have ever seen Lou get more than 50 likes on her videos. Probably cos they are boring but also i think because she turns the comments off. Lou thought she was going to join Tiktok and become the next big thing...lol that's not happened. This Creator Program will be the next idea of hers that doesn't happen. She comes up with these ideas from watching other creators and thinks that's going to be her. No idea how she can't see she's so far away from the likes of the big creators...plus to become an influencer it takes hardwork and commitment - you need to be making videos regularly etc so that's Lou out because she wants everything given to her.

Apr 17, 2023
She must be meaning the TikTok Creator Program where you can get paid. You have to have at least 10k followers. But you also need to have 100,000 video views in the last 30days. I don't think I have ever seen Lou get more than 50 likes on her videos. Probably cos they are boring but also i think because she turns the comments off. Lou thought she was going to join Tiktok and become the next big thing...lol that's not happened. This Creator Program will be the next idea of hers that doesn't happen. She comes up with these ideas from watching other creators and thinks that's going to be her. No idea how she can't see she's so far away from the likes of the big creators...plus to become an influencer it takes hardwork and commitment - you need to be making videos regularly etc so that's Lou out because she wants everything given to her.
Yes that sounds like what she was trying to say!!!

she can’t even keep her bungalou tidy so the chances of her putting the effort in for this is non existent

Apr 16, 2023

A different tiktok🤣🤣 the 1 shes on is bad enough, shes boring, cant understand a word she says most of the time, and her internet is shocking, its not a new phone she needs its bliddy wifi, its the same s just a different day

Apr 16, 2023
And you have to be out of your bed to do it, and who wants to watch videos of her looking a mess and her scruffy shole of a bungalou

May 7, 2023
Look what I spotted whilst she was moving the phone all over 👀 so she’s staying off he tablets because of this new prescription yet she’s got diazies on her bedside tablet!!!

Also the crumbs and backy on her quilt 🤮🤮 I went to get a shot of her floor but didn’t snap in time. The floor next to her bed was littered with takeaway empties. 🤮

Absolute scruffy cow!!

Attachments

• IMG_7683.jpeg
    IMG_7683.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_7685.png
    IMG_7685.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 223
Aug 29, 2023
Look what I spotted whilst she was moving the phone all over 👀 so she’s staying off he tablets because of this new prescription yet she’s got diazies on her bedside tablet!!!

Also the crumbs and backy on her quilt 🤮🤮 I went to get a shot of her floor but didn’t snap in time. The floor next to her bed was littered with takeaway empties. 🤮

Absolute scruffy cow!!
Wow that's vile. There's living in a messy and untidy house then there is living in filth. That house needs more than some bits and bobs done. When she lies in her bed on live you can see the wall behind her has what looks like 2 big dirty marks on it and it's also all discoloured. The bungalou was clean when she moved in so the way she lives has made it the way it is so she cant blame anyone else. Lou saying things like her workers set her a task of sweeping the floors is all for effect. She knows what she needs to do to run a house. She's capable of cleaning, she managed when she thought she was going to be the next Mrs Hinch. Now she doesn't want to cos she's just too lazy. This is probably because of the pills she's taking that aren't prescribed to her. Diazepam is given to people to relax them before an operation etc. It's used for many things but it's not going to make you want to jump up and start running about cleaning. It makes you wonder what the parts of the house are like that she doesn't show cos the bits she shows are bad enough 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
Wow that's vile. There's living in a messy and untidy house then there is living in filth. That house needs more than some bits and bobs done. When she lies in her bed on live you can see the wall behind her has what looks like 2 big dirty marks on it and it's also all discoloured. The bungalou was clean when she moved in so the way she lives has made it the way it is so she cant blame anyone else. Lou saying things like her workers set her a task of sweeping the floors is all for effect. She knows what she needs to do to run a house. She's capable of cleaning, she managed when she thought she was going to be the next Mrs Hinch. Now she doesn't want to cos she's just too lazy. This is probably because of the pills she's taking that aren't prescribed to her. Diazepam is given to people to relax them before an operation etc. It's used for many things but it's not going to make you want to jump up and start running about cleaning. It makes you wonder what the parts of the house are like that she doesn't show cos the bits she shows are bad enough 🤮
And uses mental health and not being able to move around as excuse, im in my 40s have had mental health and depression since i was 17 i am classed as overweight in pain everyday due to my weight, which i am working on BUT i do not live in filth, my house is clean yes it takes longer but its clean and i dont use my mental health as an excuse, LOU stop being lazy as that is your problem, there is no excuse to live in filth

Apr 16, 2023
Ooooh listen to Miss Hardcase 😂

Screenshot_20240209-094019_TikTok.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣LOU who the fk do you think you are you stupid junkie, who the hell wants to listen to your discussion's when your wifi is s, you pop that much crap cant understand what your saying and if last night was anything to go by you had 35 ppl watching you sleep and chatting amongst themselves 🤣 instead of discussion sundays why not try cleaning sundays and clean that shole of a bungalou disgusting for a young lass on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.