Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
This reminds me… she hasn’t mentioned her ‘psychosis’ in a while I had no idea you woke up one day and no longer had such a serious mental illness
Ah well that’s because I’ve been locked out of my account you see. I’m sure I’ll make an appearance once she remembers 🤣🤣

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Screenshot from 2024-02-09 16-53-04.png

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 going to kill people now ,jesus Lou takes you all your time to get out of bed ,glad that was screen recorded tho, threatening to kill someone great for ss to see, not that your getting kids back anyway
Threatening to find our kids and post them on her account and then threatening to kill poor Mavis, she’s a moral beacon x

Apr 16, 2023
And she did loose her kids through drugs and her deadbeat friends that she chose….

And that is a hill I am prepared to die on!!!!
And she was was the one that brought the kids up. The series of events literally went:

Lou - losing my kids was the hardest thing I’ve been through

Person A - how did you lose your kids

Person B - through drugs and the company she keeps

Lou - DONT COME FOR NY KIDS OR I WILL COME FOR YOURS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly, highlight of the stream was her saying she understands what Dawn's gone through losing her mum, cause Lou's lost her kids. What a self centered scabby little t.
Wow, i think theres a big difference to loosing your mother, to loosing your kids Lou which was your own doing as you choose drugs over your own kids, and you didn't loose them ,they were took from you because you are an unfit mother as drugs come 1st always

Oct 3, 2023
As horrible as losing a parent is, it’s the ‘natural’ order of things sadly. Doesn’t make it easier to deal with but Losing your kids who are very much still alive you’re just incapable of being any kind of a mother to them is VERY different. I hate when she makes everyone else’s struggles about her self as though she’s got it so much worse. She’s a product of her own actions and poor decisions and should accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.