Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I guess it’s not the first time she’s begged and got a hoover
IMG_0654.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
Also coming off the live crying and making your mates worry whilst sitting in EQ’s live having a laugh, shocking!!!

Did anyone else see her sleeping live? Like full on deep sleep snoring as soon as her live started? Multi talented that, should stick it on your CV 🙈
She's treating every1 like a mug some people need to wake up

Apr 16, 2023
I just don’t seem to get it really…..

There are her regulars who are in her boxes and comments and also slate her and may even be in here…. Are they genuine or just playing the game like me and everyone else🤷‍♀️
I’m a regular playing nice. When she is making out she is trying to do better I go along with it. I know she’s chatting s though.

Apr 16, 2023
I just don’t seem to get it really…..

There are her regulars who are in her boxes and comments and also slate her and may even be in here…. Are they genuine or just playing the game like me and everyone else🤷‍♀️
Totally agree don't know if their really taking the piss or really trying to help her, either way their wasting their time as goes in one ear and out the other, and even when do help you just get blocked , she's a grown arsed woman being told how to clean and what she needs to be doing its embarressing, ste will be there on wed if not before to get clothes they'll have chat and she'll want him to stay as he gets paid that day aswell

May 7, 2023
I think she’s already regretting her decision and wants him back. That’s my gut feeling. It’s rinse wash and repeat with her. She can’t be without him. And after hearing he was supplying her with money the whole time he was inside says she needs him more than he needs her.

I agree the words ste said were vile but she was itching for a fight all night and everyone could feel it brewing. I knew it was gonna end badly. I disagree about her sharing his search history on live. Whether it’s her phone or not, that was too far. She definitely did call his search “noncey” which was what tipped him over the edge. They were both out of order. I didn’t like that he called her a fat dog but don’t she shouldn’t have got in his face either and behaved the way she did. She was looking for a reaction and when she got one she didn’t like it!
I don’t think she was a total victim that night. They were both in the wrong x

Apr 16, 2023
I think she’s already regretting her decision and wants him back. That’s my gut feeling. It’s rinse wash and repeat with her. She can’t be without him. And after hearing he was supplying her with money the whole time he was inside says she needs him more than he needs her.

I agree the words ste said were vile but she was itching for a fight all night and everyone could feel it brewing. I knew it was gonna end badly. I disagree about her sharing his search history on live. Whether it’s her phone or not, that was too far. She definitely did call his search “noncey” which was what tipped him over the edge. They were both out of order. I didn’t like that he called her a fat dog but don’t she shouldn’t have got in his face either and behaved the way she did. She was looking for a reaction and when she got one she didn’t like it!
I don’t think she was a total victim that night. They were both in the wrong x
Then she does the poor me act for people to feel for her, but everything will be ok carol the cash cow is back, she will send cash so she can get her pregabs and all her other pills in

Status
Not open for further replies.