Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
I think most people come back for the chat and because Lou is a source of entertainment. She’s free car crash tv. I personally have made a nice little friend group with some of the regulars though.

I get that as well. It is a lovely group of people in the comments and even when the trolls pop in it is still enjoyable. She does host a platform for people to meet and greet !!!!!

And the best times are when she is so far behind in the comments and kicks of but the chat still carry’s on like she hasn’t spoken🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I completely agree 100% with everything you’ve said.

I sat in her live last night and didn’t comment at all and I was disgusted with her behaviour.

I just don’t understand why people take her abuse and still comment in her lives.

Because she knows that they will always come back she continues to be a t.

When you actual sit and just watch you realise that she has nothing to offer as content.
I did exactly the same and agree with you 100% no wonder she has no friend's talking to people the way she does, if she was my friend and spoke to me like that she would get a hard slap and we wouldn't be friend's, I think she believes because she's online she can talk to people like s and more fool the ones that take her abuse and keep coming back as sorry means nothing to her

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She cares about no one. You could go into the chat and say your doctor just told you you're going to die tomorrow and all she'd say is "oh that's sad but I'm really struggling today and my mental health.... Blah blah". Not surprising she's alone
Never forget her telling Dawn she knows what she's going through losing her mum, because Lou has lost her kids.

Good job you can't kick people in the teeth over the internet frankly.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Never forget her telling Dawn she knows what she's going through losing her mum, because Lou has lost her kids.

Good job you can't kick people in the teeth over the internet frankly.
Remember she said she was “grieving her kids” even though they’re fully alive and the other time someone asked how many kids she had and she said 2 not 3. I honestly think she’s that far gone on class A, B, C whatever she fancies she barely knows what day of the week it is. Let alone the truth.

Sep 6, 2023
We haven’t had the dramatic reveal of the problem with the grown up world that is obviously not her fault or responsibility!!!
Heard something mentioned about a payment plan and someone said surely she knows her monthly payment comes out every month so I'm intrigued as to what she can possibly blame the bank or ste for. He got paid today and is going around to collect his stuff so she'll be all over him like a rash until the money is gone

Apr 16, 2023
Heard something mentioned about a payment plan and someone said surely she knows her monthly payment comes out every month so I'm intrigued as to what she can possibly blame the bank or ste for. He got paid today and is going around to collect his stuff so she'll be all over him like a rash until the money is gone
She’s on a payment plan for her overdraft after she was doing some petrol scam for a mate.

She was letting them use her card to authorise £1 and then they filled up the car up then when the supermarket tried to take the money for the petrol, she was going over drawn. Think she said she ran up a £400 overdraft which she couldn’t afford to pay back so the bank lets her reduce it in instalments.

Feb 28, 2024

I thought he was getting paid on Tuesday or Wednesday and that he was sending his support workers to hers so he didn’t have to see her( that’s what he said on his last insta live)

Payment plan was probably for her Wi-Fi box and her new phone🙄

Feb 28, 2024
She’s on a payment plan for her overdraft after she was doing some petrol scam for a mate.

She was letting them use her card to authorise £1 and then they filled up the car up then when the supermarket tried to take the money for the petrol, she was going over drawn. Think she said she ran up a £400 overdraft which she couldn’t afford to pay back so the bank lets her reduce it in instalments.

Now I’m not the cleverest person out there but erm…. Wtf….how does that benefit Lou at all!!!!

Sep 6, 2023
Now I’m not the cleverest person out there but erm…. Wtf….how does that benefit Lou at all!!!!
Cause she thought authorising £1 meant the bank could only take £1 and she could talk her way out of owing the rest. Stupid stupid stupid. She wants to open a new bank account now. Does she think the bank are gonna leave her off £400 of debt???

Sep 6, 2023
I thought he was getting paid on Tuesday or Wednesday and that he was sending his support workers to hers so he didn’t have to see her( that’s what he said on his last insta live)

Payment plan was probably for her Wi-Fi box and her new phone🙄
On this morning's videos he said he was getting his phone and shopping today so I just presumed today was payment day. Then he said he has to go to Lou's to collect his stuff today. She said on her live earlier his bag is outside and he is collecting. Does he think his support worker is his personal secretary or something that they'd run around doing chores for him

Status
Not open for further replies.