Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
She posted a video on TikTok about its well and truly over and heartbroken.
She had several months of no contact with him, spent two weeks around him, during which time she "found out" he was a n0nce. Not sure what she's got to be heartbroken about if that's true. We know it's not, but it just boggles my mind how someone can say he's into underage girls and then cry how she misses him.

Tbh, if he's ended contact with her over the nonce business, I totally don't blame him. Bloody dangerous, as I'm sure that in the circles he mingles with, that type of rumour could get him bashed, or worse.

Aug 29, 2023
She had several months of no contact with him, spent two weeks around him, during which time she "found out" he was a n0nce. Not sure what she's got to be heartbroken about if that's true. We know it's not, but it just boggles my mind how someone can say he's into underage girls and then cry how she misses him.

Tbh, if he's ended contact with her over the nonce business, I totally don't blame him. Bloody dangerous, as I'm sure that in the circles he mingles with, that type of rumour could get him bashed, or worse.
She's also been saying for months, long before he went to prison he was her ex and they were just friends.
If he's ended it bcos of what she said he was watching online I don't blame him either...but just proves she was lieing which we all knew anyway. You're right, I know I wouldn't be crying if my relationship was over with someone I thought was a nonce, especially someone I had a child with.

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
Didnt she also decide she wanted to try “the other side“ a while back and set her sights on Delusional Angie. That was before Ste went into prison. She was not heartbroken then.
Think it is probably her ability to swindle cash from him so she can prop up her habit (that she doesn’t have of course 🤥) and importantly send fake gifts to strangers on the internet (cause she has zero friends) that is the real reason for her broken heart.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Didnt she also decide she wanted to try “the other side“ a while back and set her sights on Delusional Angie. That was before Ste went into prison. She was not heartbroken then.
Think it is probably her ability to swindle cash from him so she can prop up her habit (that she doesn’t have of course 🤥) and importantly send fake gifts to strangers on the internet (cause she has zero friends) that is the real reason for her broken heart.
Absolutely. It's never been about Ste. Only what she was gaining from being with him which was money. He'd give her money every month as well as spending his together. Ste said he got his mum to give her his money when he was in prison so that's why she found it so easy then.
She's lost her money source. That's why she's sad.
She always went crazy if he even answered a question about her online, yet he was still refusing to reveal the actual dirt he has on her. She's there throwing out false accusations and making herself look the victim. Let it out Ste, you've nothing to lose.
They are both bad, I know but I can't help but feel a bit for Ste and I'd say he's 10x the person she is and the man's been in prison multiple times.
With the right support and people by his side I personally think he has it in him to be a really decent guy.

Apr 16, 2023

Only reason she misses him for is his money and that is it

May 7, 2023

It’s like her obsession with diadro and he’s been accused of DV and SA a minor 🤮 I mean why is it ok for Diadro but not for Ste. I know Ste’s not a N0nce but do you know what I mean? Shes thrown him to the dogs but acts BFF with Diadro. Make it make sense Lou 😴

May 7, 2023
She's also been saying for months, long before he went to prison he was her ex and they were just friends.
If he's ended it bcos of what she said he was watching online I don't blame him either...but just proves she was lieing which we all knew anyway. You're right, I know I wouldn't be crying if my relationship was over with someone I thought was a nonce, especially someone I had a child with.
Ste said they were together the whole time, even before he went to prison and they were ‘single’ and even when she was claiming to be lesbian and into Angie 🤮
Ste said he rang her everyday from prison and sent money via his mam to keep her ticking over.

May 7, 2023
Absolutely. It's never been about Ste. Only what she was gaining from being with him which was money. He'd give her money every month as well as spending his together. Ste said he got his mum to give her his money when he was in prison so that's why she found it so easy then.
She's lost her money source. That's why she's sad.
She always went crazy if he even answered a question about her online, yet he was still refusing to reveal the actual dirt he has on her. She's there throwing out false accusations and making herself look the victim. Let it out Ste, you've nothing to lose.
They are both bad, I know but I can't help but feel a bit for Ste and I'd say he's 10x the person she is and the man's been in prison multiple times.
With the right support and people by his side I personally think he has it in him to be a really decent guy.
Well Ben her dealer has been spending A LOT of time at Lou’s. I bet you she’s shagging him to pay for her drugs or to get money off him. Poor Ben 🤮🤮

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I wasn’t following her on any of my alt’s so they aren’t blocked but have to request to follow her. She won’t accept because none of them have followers.

I follow her on my personal account but don’t want to involve that profile in her lives.
Go to Ben Toyes live, I run up followers in there for my alt accounts, few hundred in an hour x

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
IMG_6425.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6426.jpeg
    IMG_6426.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.