Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Which is why no one really knows who we are or anything about our lives!!!

I can’t get my head round the stupidity of Lou and getting herself in to,so much debt with ste!!!!

If you aren’t living together as man and wife etc why the hell would you sign up for things like Wi-Fi and other stuff and agree to both pay half!🙄🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Now she’s left with it all to pay as it’s all in her name!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

I can’t get my head round the stupidity of Lou and getting herself in to,so much debt with ste!!!!

If you aren’t living together as man and wife etc why the hell would you sign up for things like Wi-Fi and other stuff and agree to both pay half!🙄🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Now she’s left with it all to pay as it’s all in her name!
Lou's always been s at finances. I think it's because there's always been a queue of people to bail her out if she makes sad noises in the camera for long enough, so she doesn't need to learn how to balance her budget. Necessity is the mother of learning some basic fing maths.

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023

I call bullshit at this from Lou. Ste had his own house, phone, internet, bills etc. Why would he have also signed up for same at a different house? Most she would have signed up while he was in jail I am thinking.
She has probably signed up in joint names to make her application stronger. More than likely without his knowledge.
Suck it up Lou - it is called adulting!

Apr 16, 2023
Where have all these people come from on this site and filled up the tik tok section so I have to scroll. What is this 🙃🤣
I blame Lou. She has gone on about this site so much in her lives, others have started making threads for more tiktok car crashes 😭. Feel like our safe space has been invaded 😂

Apr 30, 2023
All l heard was him saying it was gleaming and sparkling. Is he having a laugh?! 🤣
It's took him 2 hours to clean, so if this is the after I'd hate to have seen it before!.

Screenshot_20240310-134334_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240310-134414_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240310-134436_Instagram.jpg

Jun 21, 2023
I saw the video on ste Instagram and vomited in my mouth when I saw it!!

How the hell can anyone think it is clean!!!
He hasn't been home long enough to justify it getting into that state. Was he maybe subletting it to his dodgy mates for money? Would explain how he spent two hours cleaning for it to come up like that afterwards.

He's not above taking substances that remove the need for sleep, so he already has more hours in a day than the rest of us. Coupled with the fact he doesn't work, doesn't have hobbies, or anything else going on. He's physically capable - there's really no excuse for him to not be able to tidy up.

Status
Not open for further replies.