Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
Well I would but i am just too busy sitting on here and tiktok trolling 🙄
IRONIC THAT YOU SAY THINGS ABOUT LOU YET YOUR HOUSE NEEDS JETWASHED ON THE INSIDE.
I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GET YOUR LAMINATE FIXED BEFORE YOU FALL AND REQUIRE STITCHES.
BUSY ON TIKTOK OR BUSY WITH 6 KIDS?
REPLY ON THE CORRECT ACCOUNT PLEASE

Feb 28, 2024
IRONIC THAT YOU SAY THINGS ABOUT LOU YET YOUR HOUSE NEEDS JETWASHED ON THE INSIDE.
I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GET YOUR LAMINATE FIXED BEFORE YOU FALL AND REQUIRE STITCHES.
BUSY ON TIKTOK OR BUSY WITH 6 KIDS?
REPLY ON THE CORRECT ACCOUNT PLEASE

First of all….. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING FOR!!!!!!

Second…. I don’t show my house or how I live on TikTok live

Third… only ONE a person knew I had two accounts on here so HI!!!!!!!

I made a second account and let on to one person that I had two as I had suspicions on who the snake really is and here we are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It really isn’t that deep that you keep outing my real life on here!!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What else would you like to share………

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024

I made a second account and let on to one person that I had two as I had suspicions on who the snake really is and here we are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It really isn’t that deep that you keep outing my real life on here!!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

TUT TUT YOU HAVE REPLIED FROM THE WRONG ACCOUNT AGAIN.

ARE YOU GOUNG TO DELETE THIS TOO LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME?

P.S CLEAN YOUR HOUSE IT IS WORSE THAN LOUS

Apr 16, 2023

Why do you have 2 accounts on here 👀👀

Apr 16, 2023
One on my iPad and one on my phone!! Can’t remember the password for the iPad one.

I also only told ONE a person that I had two accounts and what they were so I know who they are now
I did wonder why this account replied instead of @Whoarewelou??? yesterday and then quickly deleted it.

Shot yourself in the foot a bit there didn’t you 😂😂😂

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Feb 28, 2024
TUT TUT YOU HAVE REPLIED FROM THE WRONG ACCOUNT AGAIN.

ARE YOU GOUNG TO DELETE THIS TOO LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME?

P.S CLEAN YOUR HOUSE IT IS WORSE THAN LOUS

I have two accounts on here🤷‍♀️

I have multiple accounts on TikTok 🤷‍♀️

You know my name 🤷‍♀️

You know how many kids I have🤷‍♀️

I have a house that needs work and cleaning 🤷‍♀️

If you are going to continue coming for me then at least find something that isn’t in the public domain already🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since when we’re you Lou’s defender?

Apr 16, 2023
No not really!!!

And I’m not the only one with more than one account on here
I mean you did because you’ve blatantly been talking to yourself here

IMG_5493.png

That’s some ‘Kayleigh’s multiple personalities’ type behaviour 😂😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
SOME MORE THAN OTHERS IT SEEMS.
SEEK HELP

Thanks for the advice..

If my really dirty house bothers you then feel free to pop round and give it a clean… seeing that you know sooo much about me you would obviously know my address🙄

What is your purpose in all this? You want me off here then fine I won’t comment again(it ain’t that deep).

Are you going for all her followers on here or just me?

Last edited:

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

If that Hi is for me then yea I know you had two accounts but I’ve defo not told no buster and Marley / peach / chelle / wild one so I think people probably noticed your comment up from the wrong account for longer than you thought yesterday.

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Well well well, been having a good ole read of this thread and Wow!!

Lou's biggest trolls are sitting right infront of her, she's so vulnerable she can't see that they are trying to distract and imply others are the trolls!!

She was very confident today on live whilst they all geared her up and boosted her ego, no doubt the lovelies are now in their group chat laughing at her

One of her biggest trolls was even gifting her in battles 🤦‍♀️😱 you can't make this s up

I'll be at the side lines watching the sshow un fold, Lou play the game, they are mugging you off, don't trust any of them!!

Apr 16, 2023

Lou's biggest trolls are sitting right infront of her, she's so vulnerable she can't see that they are trying to distract and imply others are the trolls!!

She was very confident today on live whilst they all geared her up and boosted her ego, no doubt the lovelies are now in their group chat laughing at her

One of her biggest trolls was even gifting her in battles 🤦‍♀️😱 you can't make this s up

I'll be at the side lines watching the sshow un fold, Lou play the game, they are mugging you off, don't trust any of them!!
I don’t remember seeing Thor/Rottie gifting Lou earlier 🤔🤔

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Love your writing style. It’s almost identical to Lisa’s !!

Status
Not open for further replies.