Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
england
That pizza looks like she's added big chunks of cheese on top of it. Lou loads about her weight and says she wants to lose some...but lives on a diet of complete crap. Pizza is high calorie as it is without adding big thick slices of cheese on top. Losing weight will be like everything else she has to do that takes effort...it won't happen.
She’s obviously had lessons from Ste on how to make a pizza 😂

Aug 29, 2023
She’s obviously had lessons from Ste on how to make a pizza 😂
Only trouble is Ste could use the extra calories 🤣 Lou has got to be morbidly obese...her weight paired with her lifestyle, diet, lack of exercise cannot be healthy at all. No wonder she moans about sore legs and a sore back all the time...the strain they must be under. She really needs to wake up and sort herself out instead of waiting for someone to come along and do it for her because that's never going to happen.

Apr 16, 2023
That pizza looks like she's added big chunks of cheese on top of it. Lou loads about her weight and says she wants to lose some...but lives on a diet of complete crap. Pizza is high calorie as it is without adding big thick slices of cheese on top. Losing weight will be like everything else she has to do that takes effort...it won't happen.
She said her mam said she's loosing weight, think her mother bullshiting her as she's getting bigger by the day and will continue to by eating that s and all the red bulls

Apr 22, 2023
She said her mam said she's loosing weight, think her mother bullshiting her as she's getting bigger by the day and will continue to by eating that s and all the red bulls
It makes me laugh that she cries poverty and says she’s skint when she’s that weight. Real people in poverty are surviving on one meal a day. For her to keep putting so much weight on her calorie intake must be absolutely through the roof

Aug 29, 2023
Her mum is doing her no favours by lieing to her...probably to make her feel better. But I know I'd rather I was told the truth. She is getting bigger by the day. But its no wonder because she eats nothing but high fat/calorie junk food and sugary drinks and rarely goes out her house. She really needs to think about her health. The size she is will be putting so much strain on her body. That's why she's always complaining she's in pain. If she lost some weight she would find walking, cleaning...just everything easier. Her back and legs wouldn't hurt because they are carrying too much weight. Weight loss is not easy and nobody can do it for her so Lou won't do it.

Apr 16, 2023
Her mum is doing her no favours by lieing to her...probably to make her feel better. But I know I'd rather I was told the truth. She is getting bigger by the day. But its no wonder because she eats nothing but high fat/calorie junk food and sugary drinks and rarely goes out her house. She really needs to think about her health. The size she is will be putting so much strain on her body. That's why she's always complaining she's in pain. If she lost some weight she would find walking, cleaning...just everything easier. Her back and legs wouldn't hurt because they are carrying too much weight. Weight loss is not easy and nobody can do it for her so Lou won't do it.
Easier for her to sit and get bigger means she can claim more benefits and not work, she's just a bone idle lazy scruffy tramp and always will be

May 7, 2023
Get yourself to specsavers love. It just explains why Lou is the way she is when she has a mum that isn’t truthful with her. 🙄

MaBitsandBobs

Sep 30, 2023
Shall we club together to buy her a set of weighing scales?!
I’m not on TT and she rarely puts anything in her insta anymore, looks nothing has changed.
She has the movements of a cumbersome rhinoceros, thundering about her filthy hovel - no wonder she breaks everything. She’s the epitome of a bull in a china shop and her bungalou is revolting. Shame, there are people who would absolutely cherish that property and treat it with the respect it deserves.

Sep 6, 2023
Shall we club together to buy her a set of weighing scales?!
I’m not on TT and she rarely puts anything in her insta anymore, looks nothing has changed.
She has the movements of a cumbersome rhinoceros, thundering about her filthy hovel - no wonder she breaks everything. She’s the epitome of a bull in a china shop and her bungalou is revolting. Shame, there are people who would absolutely cherish that property and treat it with the respect it deserves.
Post your PayPal 🤣🤣🤣

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She's so desperate for a hoover,mattress topper and money for solicitors that yesterday she bought a takeaway,a cannabis vape pen and threw money at EQ who definitely needs the cash as she's only been on 4 holidays so far this year. 3000 people in that live and Lous the 11th highest gifter with tax payers money

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_211255_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_211255_TikTok.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 188
Aug 29, 2023
She's so desperate for a hoover,mattress topper and money for solicitors that yesterday she bought a takeaway,a cannabis vape pen and threw money at EQ who definitely needs the cash as she's only been on 4 holidays so far this year. 3000 people in that live and Lous the 11th highest gifter with tax payers money
She only does it in the hope she gets noticed but you can bet your life EQ doesn't have a clue who she is...she only notices people who gift the big things like lions or universes. Lous post says she's putting her gifts towards doing up the bungalou+a mattress topper and at least she's honest about what she spends her gifts on....I guess she forgot that she spends most of her gifts on gifting big creators desperately trying to get noticed 🤣

Aug 29, 2023
Complaining on insta that she has lost all her food. Beggy t. Instead of buying takeaways and fags and drugs, how about buying some food? Makes out she's going without but believe me she ain't going hungry the size of her 😭
It's her own fault for leaving the door open in the 1st place. If she had done something about it sooner instead of leaving it until it got to the point she couldn't even open the drawers then she could have cooked some of the food before she defrosted it. As ever though she doesn't miss an opportunity to beg...always goes to Instagram to do it as her 1st port of call, she must think she's got more chance on there. Hasn't she just been paid? She can afford takeaways so instead of buying them then she can do a normal shop like everyone else has to. He thought process is obviously why use her own money when she can beg for someone else to buy her food 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.