Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
her racism video WtAF!!!! Calling out racists but she’s allowed to use derogatory terms like m**g! Shes literally made that video to look good in front of Miss red and pearl 🤣
And they still won't want to know. She has tried desperately to get Miss Red to notice her...writing I love u in comments, gifting, even tagging her in one of her posts. Have u ever seen Miss Red battle her or respond to Lou in any way? Nope! Desperation isnt a good look Lou and you reek of it 😱 Maybe if she sorts herself out and stops begging people will want to associate with her...but she won't because she won't do anything that takes effort on her part.

Apr 17, 2023
Screenshot_20240410-233503_Instagram.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
LOU I know you read here, I you seriously taking the piss, so a wish list to furnish your scruffy pit AGAIN, your house still isn't looking homely after the last wish list you had up, and your either thick as pig s or your on some serious gear if you think this is your employment 🤣🤣, you come on when you feel like it, when you do it's to beg and most the time it's from your minging bed, no dear employment is were your up dressed and out the house doing a 9till5 for some it's even longer than that ,fk off you begging junkie tramp, and as for asking people for money for baccy or fags QUIT they aren't a necessity, I work and used to smoke as prices went up it was between bills,food,kids, guess what I choose to pack in as my kids and food on table come 1st. Sorry about the rant every1 but she's fkd me off this morning (and breath)

May 7, 2023
Caught a bit of her live late last night and had to log out. The audacity of her to whinge that Ste’s mam hasn’t helped her out with her fridge/freezer when she’s the mother of her grandchild 😳 She said she’s helped him out loads so she thought because she’s helped out Ste that means Ste’s man should be offering to help her out 🤔
Maybe if she still had custody of her kid, his mam might worry about her getting by without a working fridge/freezer BUT you don’t have custody of your child and your broken fridge is your responsibility at 30 year old to fix/replace. What an entitled cow thinking someone else should be paying for it. Straight after someone commented what do you need help with and she started asking for baccy and fags….i left 🤯🤬

May 7, 2023
What’s happened to ste? Sorry if this has already been posted, not seen Lou for a long time until she popped up on insta last night!
Lou’s claimed he’s back on the gear. Hasn’t stated what. She also said last night that one night last week Ste popped round to “borrrow something” guarantee she had a dabble with him!

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
LOU I know you read here, I you seriously taking the piss, so a wish list to furnish your scruffy pit AGAIN, your house still isn't looking homely after the last wish list you had up, and your either thick as pig s or your on some serious gear if you think this is your employment 🤣🤣, you come on when you feel like it, when you do it's to beg and most the time it's from your minging bed, no dear employment is were your up dressed and out the house doing a 9till5 for some it's even longer than that ,fk off you begging junkie tramp, and as for asking people for money for baccy or fags QUIT they aren't a necessity, I work and used to smoke as prices went up it was between bills,food,kids, guess what I choose to pack in as my kids and food on table come 1st. Sorry about the rant every1 but she's fkd me off this morning (and breath)
What you have written, is what all of us are thinking in our heads , I have never seen anyone like her on these apps that has No shame begging for what she should be buying its as if we all owe her .

Sep 6, 2023
So is the freezer broken? I thought she was begging for money for food that she let defrost. Is she now begging for a whole new freezer?
I can't understand how she breaks absolutely everything. My kids take better care of their things than she does. Some stuff I honestly can't figure out how she breaks. How many Hoover's now? How do you break a hoover that you obviously never use

May 7, 2023
So is the freezer broken? I thought she was begging for money for food that she let defrost. Is she now begging for a whole new freezer?
I can't understand how she breaks absolutely everything. My kids take better care of their things than she does. Some stuff I honestly can't figure out how she breaks. How many Hoover's now? How do you break a hoover that you obviously never use
She’s fixed the freezer now but she was saying she was telling Ste’s mam about it (when it was broken) and she assumed Ste’s mam would offer to help her get a new one or to get food etc for her whilst it was broken because she’s the mother of her grandchild. It’s like being Ste’s baby mama is her ticket to everything. She used to use it against Ste too like he should always be there for her cos she’s his baby mama 🤯

She’s broken 3 hoivers in the time I’ve watched her 🙈

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
She’s fixed the freezer now but she was saying she was telling Ste’s mam about it (when it was broken) and she assumed Ste’s mam would offer to help her get a new one or to get food etc for her whilst it was broken because she’s the mother of her grandchild. It’s like being Ste’s baby mama is her ticket to everything. She used to use it against Ste too like he should always be there for her cos she’s his baby mama 🤯

She’s broken 3 hoivers in the time I’ve watched her 🙈
But in reality she is no longer stes baby mama, or mama to the other two children, she gave that right up when she picked ste over them ,hope she never gets to see them again , imagine if she had them living with her , they would be looking after her, what with her back and swollen ankle , which isn't swollen it's just because she has put that much weight on ,they would be living in squalor, and no wonder her mattress is fed she is never off it , Why is she keeping the cats separated, another thing she can't take care of

Status
Not open for further replies.