Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
But in reality she is no longer stes baby mama, or mama to the other two children, she gave that right up when she picked ste over them ,hope she never gets to see them again , imagine if she had them living with her , they would be looking after her, what with her back and swollen ankle , which isn't swollen it's just because she has put that much weight on ,they would be living in squalor, and no wonder her mattress is fed she is never off it , Why is she keeping the cats separated, another thing she can't take care of
The separation I think is due to her STILL NOT having them done even though I'm sure she said last week they were booked in, but as usual more lies

Reactions: hen

CrazyCatLady

Apr 12, 2024
teesside
She’s claiming them being separated on the live wasn’t on purpose. She said the wind blew the door shut trapping one of the cats in the living room 🤷🏻‍♀️
The best of it is if she goes to a well known vets near to her home they are spaying and neutering cats for £10 if you are on universal credit via the cat protection

Apr 22, 2023
The best of it is if she goes to a well known vets near to her home they are spaying and neutering cats for £10 if you are on universal credit via the cat protection
She’s absolutely disgusting if she’s got pets without researching the cost to keep them and give them a good life.
I pay flea/worm/ vac with my vets monthly, insurance, dog walker 3x a week, feed my dog raw and extra injections and cost to take my dog on holiday with me.
I am so privileged to give my dog the life it has and luxuries for myself but I’d sooner eat toast and beans every day than let him suffer.
Her problem is she’s the main character in her life and she doesn’t care about anyone else, not her kids, not her cats, not anything. I couldn’t even imagine prioritising drugs and cigs over actual important things 🤢
The amount of weight she’s gaining on top of everything else isn’t going to end well at all. She’s claiming to be disabled etc but she is going to get a real shock when her weight and drug use catches up with her

Apr 20, 2023
She’s absolutely disgusting if she’s got pets without researching the cost to keep them and give them a good life.
I pay flea/worm/ vac with my vets monthly, insurance, dog walker 3x a week, feed my dog raw and extra injections and cost to take my dog on holiday with me.
I am so privileged to give my dog the life it has and luxuries for myself but I’d sooner eat toast and beans every day than let him suffer.
Her problem is she’s the main character in her life and she doesn’t care about anyone else, not her kids, not her cats, not anything. I couldn’t even imagine prioritising drugs and cigs over actual important things 🤢
The amount of weight she’s gaining on top of everything else isn’t going to end well at all. She’s claiming to be disabled etc but she is going to get a real shock when her weight and drug use catches up with her
She lost her first 2 kids due to neglect, leaving them alone etc, then she lost her new born as she picked drugs over him. 2 kittens, no chance she'll look after them.

May 7, 2023
Wonder where ste is these days. He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth
Lou’s said several times he’s back on drugs. She mentioned Coke once but she also referenced not wanting to invite people round to her house who are on H so I’m assuming that was Ste 🤷🏻‍♀️

If it’s true I’ll be really sad for him. He seemed very positive about his future and taking the steps he needed to get himself into long term employment and sort out his visits with Alfie

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Lou’s said several times he’s back on drugs. She mentioned Coke once but she also referenced not wanting to invite people round to her house who are on H so I’m assuming that was Ste 🤷🏻‍♀️

If it’s true I’ll be really sad for him. He seemed very positive about his future and taking the steps he needed to get himself into long term employment and sort out his visits with Alfie
I think she has also fallen off the wagon as she seems to be absent some days which is not like her. Her life revolves around social media usually, she more than likely isn't coming on because she's either with him or under the Influence of something and people would notice.

Real shame for them both, I think although they were no good together and clearly on drugs when in each others company, Ste stayed away from the harder drugs when he was at hers.

Where are their support workers? Baffles me how they are able to stay in their accommodation when they are still doing drugs. They both need residential care, being watched around the clock for months before they can be left to fend for themselves.

It's sad to watch and frustrating when people give her money for 'food'. I wouldn't like to know how much money she gets a month.

Sep 6, 2023
I think she has also fallen off the wagon as she seems to be absent some days which is not like her. Her life revolves around social media usually, she more than likely isn't coming on because she's either with him or under the Influence of something and people would notice.

Real shame for them both, I think although they were no good together and clearly on drugs when in each others company, Ste stayed away from the harder drugs when he was at hers.

Where are their support workers? Baffles me how they are able to stay in their accommodation when they are still doing drugs. They both need residential care, being watched around the clock for months before they can be left to fend for themselves.

It's sad to watch and frustrating when people give her money for 'food'. I wouldn't like to know how much money she gets a month.
At some point surely someone has to say enough is enough. They are both taking valuable resources away from genuine people who are actually trying to get and stay clean. You're choosing this life for yourself so pay for it yourself.
I'm sure the support workers have every good intention of helping people but being lied to constantly and being made look a mug by someone who is still clearly using and abusing you're help must be so frustrating that you just go along with it just to make your life a lil easier

Status
Not open for further replies.