Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
I think she has also fallen off the wagon as she seems to be absent some days which is not like her. Her life revolves around social media usually, she more than likely isn't coming on because she's either with him or under the Influence of something and people would notice.

Real shame for them both, I think although they were no good together and clearly on drugs when in each others company, Ste stayed away from the harder drugs when he was at hers.

Where are their support workers? Baffles me how they are able to stay in their accommodation when they are still doing drugs. They both need residential care, being watched around the clock for months before they can be left to fend for themselves.

It's sad to watch and frustrating when people give her money for 'food'. I wouldn't like to know how much money she gets a month.
I can't understand why people give her money or gifts , can't they see she IS a druggie, she is a big fat dirty mess who wallows in bed all day her bungalow could be so nice if she could keep it clean she is the only person living there it must stink of weed and tobacco when she lived in the house before she kept saying she couldn't wait for her own place and what she was going to do with it all the talk about being depressed is crap she doesn't want her children back they would be a hindrance to her she wouldn't be able to be on her phone all day she would have feed and clean them , she gets plenty to live on why don't we ever hear her say I am going to my parents for tea or they are coming round to see me because even they are fed up of the begging junkie

Apr 30, 2023
Snivelling, attention seeking rat 🙄

Screenshot_20240418-214119_TikTok.jpg

May 29, 2023
When will people realise Lou is NO different to the homeless person on the street?? OH that’s right because she has her crack den roof over her head? Ah right so that makes it ok. Gotcha! No just no! Her begging tactics are I mean amazing! Even Better than mine (EX RECOVERING ADDICT) as you never know when this illness might grip you again! 1 day at a time, tomorrow is never promised!! I missed out here when I was on the streets! Yes I’ve lost it all…….. car, items,kids,family,friends,money,my home and most importantly MYSELF, my dignity the list could go on! Tik tok seems the best place to be for begging! Why is it because Lou is living in a crack den that she isn’t an addict? She has the same traits as me. I’ll tell you why because you aren’t stepping over her on a cold floor in your town!! Because that is what a druggie looks like, Lou’s smart I’ll give her that. She can manipulate people like the working girl I was! Have you over in minutes, those funding are killing her. A very dear working girl that I called my sister lost this illness like many others was the most beautiful girl, looks hair I actually fell out with her because of it soon then lost everything she was like Lou huge couldn’t breath didn’t stop her, ulcers amputated leg you name it then she eventually ended up 6 ft under. This is an illness we all have we are all addicted to something right? Coffee, sweets savoury tv food phone you name it, but with a real addict you give them just 1 and they crave more and more, then the mental obsession starts… and that’s where we as addicts loose it! The gates of death!!! If anyone reading her wants to help Lou take her to the 12 steps “of hevean” meetings. It has given me my life back and if not more!!! Stop just stop feeding her habit with her sob stories!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.