Manchestet
I don't think we will be

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_162621_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_162621_TikTok.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 210
Aug 29, 2023
I don't think we will be
Her post says she's been sat all day making plans and ideas. On her story it says run this account up and she's changed her back up to Life with Lous FYP news 🤣 so she's been coming up with ideas all day and the best she's got is copying what other creators do. What she's not thought of though is that Evil Queen, Miss Red, Luke The Judge...they all have huge followings and that's why people come on to her their opinions on the fyp. Lous reposted a video she's got from someone else's account. Theres literally thousands of accounts that do this already, screen record lives and repost other peoples drama. The video Lou's posted of Emz drama with the police is old news! Haha she's deluded if she thinks this is going to take off 😳

Oct 28, 2023
How many times has she said she will do FYP or she will be doing a deep dive and outing one person or another and then doesn’t even bother going live at the time she said. How many times has she made big plans and said that things are going to change. I was really hoping she would but I can’t see it happening any time soon. She can’t be bothered to get the cats sorted, can’t be bothered to go to a free course and can’t be bothered to get a letter for the courts for access to her kids. She was given a golden opportunity with that bungalou and access to support and she has wasted it! What happens when her time there is up and she has made no progress? She is taking up a space that someone who really wants it could be using .

Aug 29, 2023
Ffs, old enough and ugly enough yet uses stupid filters like a young teenager.
Grow up you lazy bag!

Screenshot_20240420-181447_TikTok.jpg
She thinks it will stop people noticing she's completely off her face 🙄 but it just makes her eyes even more obvious. She's a complete disgrace. How she can sit there still playing the victim is beyond me. No clue how anyone at her age can sit alone day in, day out...no friends, no family who bother with her, nothing to show for their 30 years of life and still not realise that they are the problem!

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
If someone was gonna call the police to Lou’s house, why would they be sent to the neighbour?

Everyone knows Lou’s address from the 12 million times she has doxxed herself. The most recent time was with her Temu order when she lovingly bought Ste a new glass hammer 🙄

My favourite time she gave everyone her address is when she accidentally included her message to her dealer in the caption of one of her TikTok posts 😂

Oct 3, 2023
If someone was gonna call the police to Lou’s house, why would they be sent to the neighbour?

Everyone knows Lou’s address from the 12 million times she has doxxed herself. The most recent time was with her Temu order when she lovingly bought Ste a new glass hammer 🙄

My favourite time she gave everyone her address is when she accidentally included her message to her dealer in the caption of one of her TikTok posts 😂
She’s a liability

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
No, all this because it’s the weekend, she wants people to gift her and can’t use the story of being skint,starving and waiting for payday, as she used that one last week🤣 last night was all an act for sympathy and gifts, when It didn’t work on her own Tt she went into John and emz and pulled the sympathy card there, it didn’t work 🤣I think she will also use a story that someone in the comments told her to use a rope and John and emz didn’t care🤦‍♀️notice she doesn’t show what she had said about wanting to hurt herself or just wanting to be dead, just the reply ?? Manipulation at

Some pics might be out of order…forgive me but it’s hard keeping track 😂

Cant open this or the others 😕 thats disappointing 😕

Reactions: KK walking sti 2
Aug 29, 2023
She's now on her live dropping hints for money or probably a takeaway. Saying she's not eaten all day and she's no food at all, nothing in her cupboards...while smoking a fag! Apparently she's tired, has no energy and has acid reflux because she's so starving. As soon as she sees a few people being nice to her she starts begging. Says she asked her mum to lend her £15 but the msg hasn't delivered...bullshit. That's her hoping someone will lend her £15. She mentioned needing £15 earlier too so she's desperate to buy something

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
She's now on her live dropping hints for money or probably a takeaway. Saying she's not eaten all day and she's no food at all, nothing in her cupboards...while smoking a fag! Apparently she's tired, has no energy and has acid reflux because she's so starving. As soon as she sees a few people being nice to her she starts begging. Says she asked her mum to lend her £15 but the msg hasn't delivered...bullshit. That's her hoping someone will lend her £15. She mentioned needing £15 earlier too so she's desperate to buy something
This is what irritates me about her just sneakily puts how much she wants

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Her post says she's been sat all day making plans and ideas. On her story it says run this account up and she's changed her back up to Life with Lous FYP news 🤣 so she's been coming up with ideas all day and the best she's got is copying what other creators do. What she's not thought of though is that Evil Queen, Miss Red, Luke The Judge...they all have huge followings and that's why people come on to her their opinions on the fyp. Lous reposted a video she's got from someone else's account. Theres literally thousands of accounts that do this already, screen record lives and repost other peoples drama. The video Lou's posted of Emz drama with the police is old news! Haha she's deluded if she thinks this is going to take off 😳
This is why she keeps saying tonight come in the box because she want to be like Canadian Ange, she was up her arse last night thinking she was clever till the comments started and that lady came in the box and told everyone but the biggest insult was when someone called Kate came in the box and was getting on with them all , when she came out lou new her and said hello Kate, she ignored lou , then Canadian ange and her had a few little comments to each other, I bet Lou was Fuming 😡😂🤣

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
No, all this because it’s the weekend, she wants people to gift her and can’t use the story of being skint,starving and waiting for payday, as she used that one last week🤣 last night was all an act for sympathy and gifts, when It didn’t work on her own Tt she went into John and emz and pulled the sympathy card there, it didn’t work 🤣I think she will also use a story that someone in the comments told her to use a rope and John and emz didn’t care🤦‍♀️notice she doesn’t show what she had said about wanting to hurt herself or just wanting to be dead, just the reply ?? Manipulation at

Some pics might be out of order…forgive me but it’s hard keeping track 😂

I could open this one but the 2 or 3 i can't

Reactions: KK walking sti 2
Status
Not open for further replies.