Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
Crazy how in that live they are all commenting on Tara slagging her off for begging, losing her kids, taking drugs and not taking her dog to the vet for what it requires and Lou is sat there joining in, giving her opinion knowing fine she begs, has lost her kids, takes drugs and hasn't taken her cats to the vet to be chipped and neutered. Talk about being a giant hypocrite 🤯

Apr 19, 2024
earth
Crazy how in that live they are all commenting on Tara slagging her off for begging, losing her kids, taking drugs and not taking her dog to the vet for what it requires and Lou is sat there joining in, giving her opinion knowing fine she begs, has lost her kids, takes drugs and hasn't taken her cats to the vet to be chipped and neutered. Talk about being a giant hypocrite 🤯

And no one can get in and comment. If you do get in you are soon blocked for sitting and not commenting🙄

Apr 30, 2023
She’s live
I thought she was doing an only fans at first when l opened up her live 🥴
Cover yourself up you scruff bag! 🤢

Screenshot_20240421-132010_TikTok.jpg

Aug 29, 2023
I thought she was doing an only fans at first when l opened up her live 🥴
Cover yourself up you scruff bag! 🤢

Screenshot_20240421-132010_TikTok.jpg
Lol and she is saying she's lost loads of weight 🤣 where from?! She gets bigger everytime she comes live with an extra chin to add to her collection 😱 If the Swat team raided her house...which we all know is lies. One call to the police would prove that. But if it were true why hasn't she tidied up? Her house always looks like it's just been raided because she lives in utter filth and mess. Just her latest lie she's come up with to try and cover the fact she's a dirty smelly tramp. But it's vile she's telling these lies to try and cause trouble for people all because she's jealous they all made friends and she has none. Why have you got no friends (not online) or family that want to know you Lou? Ask yourself that question!

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
I can't understand what she says on her lives because her Internet is so s. Is she saying her house got raided early hours of Saturday morning...so Friday going into Saturday? If that's the case why didn't she mention this on her live yesterday. She tells so many lies she's tripping herself up. Why not just admit her house is a s tip and she's too lazy to tidy it up because everyone knows thats the case anyway. Not even her son who's been adopted coming to visit is giving her the motivation to tidy up so she would rather rearrange. Just wow says it all really about her priorities. Personally I'd rather come up with any excuse than my house got raided if I was going to tell a lie to my adopted sons parents as to why they can't visit. Doesn't look good on her does it, even saying she is ill would be a better lie than that

May 7, 2023
I can't understand what she says on her lives because her Internet is so s. Is she saying her house got raided early hours of Saturday morning...so Friday going into Saturday? If that's the case why didn't she mention this on her live yesterday. She tells so many lies she's tripping herself up. Why not just admit her house is a s tip and she's too lazy to tidy it up because everyone knows thats the case anyway. Not even her son who's been adopted coming to visit is giving her the motivation to tidy up so she would rather rearrange. Just wow says it all really about her priorities. Personally I'd rather come up with any excuse than my house got raided if I was going to tell a lie to my adopted sons parents as to why they can't visit. Doesn't look good on her does it, even saying she is ill would be a better lie than that
Spot on! Shes a walking red flag and if Alfie’s parents go ahead and rearrange a visit after hearing her house was raided (which we know it wasn’t) just shows how fing corrupt they are!

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Spot on! Shes a walking red flag and if Alfie’s parents go ahead and rearrange a visit after hearing her house was raided (which we know it wasn’t) just shows how fing corrupt they are!
It's gone from police knocked on her neighbours door to a full SWAT raid in under 24 hours lol and I 100% guarantee neither MM or Clair would've done that because they aren't complete fs like Lou and would consider tax payers before abusing public services

Apr 24, 2023
She really does need run of social media before she causes serious harm to someone else. She is a vindictive, manipulative tramp who will never take responsibility for her own actions. She's constantly making up lies which ultimately through time will have serious consequences for someone else other than herself. I can't even bear to look at her lately coz she is pure poison. She's joining other people's boxes now TRYING to get herself out there for clout and money. She will play a very dangerous game with the wrong person and unfortunately it won't be this beggy lazy tramp that will suffer the consequences

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I hope it's Canadian angie that's doing the exposure. They might be drama baiters but she seems more intelligent than Deluded Alky. Shes currently ripping a bloke a new arse hole for threatening to commit suicide and using MH to manipulate people. She's also a survivor of horrific DV

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I hope it's Canadian angie that's doing the exposure. They might be drama baiters but she seems more intelligent than Deluded Alky. Shes currently ripping a bloke a new arse hole for threatening to commit suicide and using MH to manipulate people. She's also a survivor of horrific DV

Where’s this exposure? I think I’ve missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.