Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
England
I thought she was doing an only fans at first when l opened up her live 🥴
Cover yourself up you scruff bag! 🤢

Screenshot_20240421-132010_TikTok.jpg
What a fat fkn mess, shut ya legs you scruff 🤢🤢 a can smell you from here

Aug 29, 2023
Just saw Lou's comment...does anyone know what happened on Paiges live earlier? I missed it and her comment was ignored so she didn't get in the box to talk about whatever it was that happened
Screenshot_20240421_230628_TikTok.jpg

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Just saw Lou's comment...does anyone know what happened on Paiges live earlier? I missed it and her comment was ignored so she didn't get in the box to talk about whatever it was that happened
Screenshot_20240421_230628_TikTok.jpg
She got called out for faking dv and suicide. Angie told everyone about the time she hit Ste. Linzi and MM got in the box and explained about the threats Lou has sent this weekend and touched on the racism video.

Paige dropped her from the box when Lou starting crying that she was being bullied. Said that she can’t come in Paige’s live when she knows she has beef with people that are already in the box ie Angie, and then play the victim.

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Ffs, old enough and ugly enough yet uses stupid filters like a young teenager.
Grow up you lazy bag!

Screenshot_20240420-181447_TikTok.jpg
Thats because she was off her head slurred speech and her eyes 👀 😳
Just leaving these 2 clips here for the people that never got to see Lou’s post about using monkey emojis and victim blaming Laura when she was called an orangutan…

She's in FBI.CROISSANT box for anyone who wants to know
Talking about that beggy Tara thats on junkies and begs lol....Lou you are the biggest and have the cheek to sit giving your opinion on other people 🤯 you lost your kids and have the cheek to sit talking about other people like you haven't done the same
Lous saying on the live her kids are with their dad because of a custody battle she lost. No she hasn't fought for her kids and she lost them cos she picked drugs and a

I thought she was doing an only fans at first when l opened up her live 🥴
Cover yourself up you scruff bag! 🤢

Screenshot_20240421-132010_TikTok.jpg
That's disgusting, probably getting her practice in for only fans , she knows exactly what she is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.